𝐵𝑂𝑁𝑈𝑆 𝑆𝐶𝐸𝑁𝐸🤍!

(This is before they graduate)
Omniscient
Kierra had been eyeing Dani all night long. It was about 6:30. She just couldn't get the thought of Danielle screaming her name while she fu-
"Earth to Kierraaa" Dani called, snapping at Kierra, startling her out of her state.
"Oh-shit my bad I-I got lost in lala land." She stuttered out, rubbing the back of her neck nervously. "It's all good baby." Danielle said in an obviously confused tone. She gave Kierra a look that made her confusion even more evident before turning back to the tv. They were watching Amazing World of Gumball. The night went on like this until they finally decided to go to sleep at around ten since they had school the next day.

"Mmph.." Kierra was woken up by what she thought was a moan. It was about 12 now.
"Baby?" She called to the sleeping Danielle.
"Shit.." she heard another moan after that.
"Is she..is she having a wet dream?" Kierra thought. She was sitting up now. She sat In the quiet darkness eyeing Dani as close as she could, listening. "Fuck Kierra!" Danielle damn near yelled and she jumped out her sleep to face a staring Kierra.
"Oh..I-I uh-must of had a pretty bad nightm-" she stopped in her tracks & got extremely still before looking down. Her eyes widened & she put her hands under the covers, feeling around.
"Shit!" She cussed under her breath.
"Uhh..be right back" she said quietly before uncovering herself & trying to get up only to be pulled back down.
"Wait-baby where you going?" Kierra questioned kinda worried.
"Uh..yea. My-my period just started is all." Danielle replied. "Oh oka-wait. Baby..you just got off last week.." Kierra realized what was really going on & a mischievous smile spread across her face.

"Uh-I-anyways..did you hear anything?" Danielle questioned quietly. She was now back on the bed and sitting up. "I heard enough to know that wasn't no nightmare" Kierra replied with a smirk. Dani just looked down at her now fiddling fingers. "Aww baby..are you embarrassed?" Kierra mocked playfully. "No..shut up." She retorted, now looking at Kierra. Kierra's eyes were now fully adjusted to the dark so she could see a light blush form on Dani's cheeks. She bit her lip & found herself on her hands and knees face to face with Dani. "Baby?" Dani questioned as Kierra sized her up, making her even wetter than she was before. "Wh-what are you doing..lay back down..we have sc-" Kierra cut her off with a deep kiss that Dani immediately melted into.
She layed Dani down, deepening the kiss but paused when her knee touched something wet. Kierra looked down and saw that her knee was touching the crotch part of Dani's boxers.

"Damn baby..that dream really did sum to you." Kierra said in slight shock at how wet her girlfriend was. "I-It wasn't just the dream.." Dani admitted and Kierra sat back on her knees, indicating she was listening. "I-well I had the dream n I was already hella wet from that..but then you started sizing me up-then that kiss..that did it." Dani said. By the time Dani looked up Kierra was up close and on her hands and knees again. "What was the dream about?" Kierra asked. "Wachu think it was about? Considering the state I woke up in." She retorted immediately. "So I was eating you?" Kierra pressed on. "Uh..n-no not quite but um let's just..let's sleep." Dani said, laying down, trying to avoid the the fact that she was indeed in her dream, getting strapped. "fingering you?" Kierra kept pressing. No answer. Kierra looked down at Dani. "...was I strapping you?" With that, Dani slid her hand down her face. "Ugh. Yes Kierra now go to sleep." She said, sounding quite frustrated. "Baby.." Kierra said, turning Dani's face towards her, "there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I promise."

Dani just stared up at her. They could both see the lust and desire in each other's eyes bringing them closer and closer until their lips finally touched. It started off as pecks, but those pecks turned into a heated makeout session. Dani wrapped her arms around Kierra's neck, adding more heat to the kiss. Kierra pulled away, catching her breath before proceeding to nibble on Danielle's ear, then moving down to her neck. Dani let out soft whimpers as Kierra left a trail of love bites down her neck. Once she got to her collarbone, she removed Dani's sports bra. Kierra took Dani's boob into her mouth, making a popping sound when she let it out, while massaging the other. She did this for a bit, making Dani fidget. Kierra started moving down her tummy, still leaving love bites as she moved until she finally got to the rim of Dani's boxers. In one swift movement, Dani's boxers were off and on the floor at the foot of the bed. Kierra looked up to see Danielle biting her lip. She spread Dani's legs revealing her soaking wet pussy. Kierra licked her lips at the sight. She spread Dani's lips with two of her fingers and started rubbing light circles over her clit with her other index finger causing a moan to slip out Dani's mouth. Kierra Kept doing this leaving Dani writhing. "St-stop teasing me.." Kierra smirked and added some pressure to her clit. "Fuck-Please Baby" She kept teasing her until She was satisfied by Dani's begging and dove in without a warning. Kierra began sucking on Dani's clit making her jerk at the sudden sensation. She started licking and sucking all over her pussy before she added a finger and began pumping it in and out of Dani. "Oh F-fuck.." she managed out. "Mmm." Kierra groaned in response, sending vibrations through Dani's body, taking her over the edge. "Shhiiiiitttt" she moaned loudly, her legs shaking and her back arched. Kierra let her ride out her high before she slowed her pumps down and removed her mouth from Dani's clit. "Yeesh" Dani breathed out, trying to catch her breath. "Yeesh is right" Kierra said before disappearing into the closet. "Uh-wachu doing?" Dani questioned, clearly confused. She got no answer but no longer needed one once Kierra came out with a strap in her hand. "oh." Dani said quietly, staring at the strap. Kierra put it on the bed before sitting next to Dani. "I'm not finna force you to do anything, this is just a suggestion." Kierra said. "I know you won't..I just-I'm nervous. I've never been dominated like...that before." Dani replied, nodding over to the strap. "I know you haven't Baby and neither had I until you. We can take things slow. We don't even gotta do it today or anytime soon for that matter. But don't be embarrassed to ask whenever you're ready." Danielle was in awe of how gentle and understanding her girlfriend was. She made up her mind right then and there that she was ready. "I-I'm ready." She said. "You sure? There's no pressure." Kierra asked, reassuringly. "Yes Baby. I'm positive."

With that, Kierra got up and stood at the foot of the bed and put her strap on. She pulled Dani to the edge of the bed and positioned the strap at her entrance. "You ready?" Kierra made sure. "Yea" Dani replied, nerves evident in her voice. Hesitantly, Kierra started sliding into Dani slowly, keeping her eyes on Dani the whole time. She stayed still when about half the length was in, giving Dani time to adjust. Her eyes were squeezed shut but she nodded giving Kierra the permission to move. Kierra placed her hands on Dani's hips before she began thrusting in and out, never once putting the full length in. "Mmph.." a quiet moan slipped out of Dani's mouth. With that, Kierra smirked and sped up a bit. "Nngh..Deeper.." Kierra looked at Dani, taken aback by her words. She Had a look in her eyes that Kierra had never seen before and quite frankly, it turned her on in so many ways. Once that came out of Dani's mouth, it was over. Kierra thrusted the full length of the strap into Dani. "Shit!" Dani moaned out. She began thrusting at a fast pace, her pelvis making a smacking sound each time it connected with Dani's skin. "Fuck Baby!" Dani almost screamed, putting her hand on Kierra's stomach, she'd never felt pleasure like this before. Kierra bit her lip at the sight. The slapping sounds along with the squelching and Dani's moans were just enough to send Kierra over the edge at the same time as Dani. "Fuck!" They both moaned loudly, riding out their highs. They both panted and Kierra sat next to Dani. "So, did you like it?" Kierra asked. "Mhmmm, wayy more than I thought I would." Dani replied, still catching her breath. "Good. Cuz I wasn't anywhere close to being finished." Kierra said, standing back up. "Hands and Knees." She demanded. "But I'm st-" "Hands..and knees." She said again, cutting Dani off. Dani bit her lip and got on her hands and knees. She didn't wanna admit it but she loved this side of Kierra. Kierra got on the bed with her and positioned herself at Dani's entrance again before slamming into her. "Mmph!" Dani moaned out loudly. Kierra thrusted in and out of Dani at a fast pace making her scream out in pleasure. "F-fuck baby slow down.." Dani struggled out, trying to reach back to slow Kierra down. Kierra only grabbed her arm and sped up her pace. "SHIT KIERRA" Dani screamed, now gushing around the strap. This didn't stop Kierra from continuing to pound into her girlfriend who was now in a state of utter euphoria. Her eyes were rolling to the back of her head and her mouth was opened, but nothing was coming out. Kierra let her hand go and held the back of Dani's neck, still pounding into her. She leaned close to Dani's ear and whispered "Who's pussy is this?" "Y-nngh!" Dani tried to answer but couldn't get it out. Kierra tightened her grip around the back of Dani's neck and asked again "I said, who's pussy is this??" "I-IT'S YOURS!" Dani screamed, just as she got to her climax and was once again, gushing all over Kierra's strap. She collapsed face down, panting while Kierra eased out of her, making a little moan slip out again. "My God." Dani spoke quietly, still laying down. Kierra chuckled and sat down next to her, rubbing Dani's back. "I Love You Kierra" Dani said, still catching her breath. "I Love You Too Danielle." Kierra replied, placing a light kiss on Dani's shoulder. Which of course led to many more rounds.

🌝. Yea Ik Y'all Was Prolly Waiting For Dani to get strapped & was left hangin. But these reads been skyrocketing so I wanted to treat y'all😛. Hope y'all asses enjoyed it. & yes. I am writing a sequel. Jus be patient I'm tryna give y'all the best. But yea.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
I Love Each & Every One Of Y'all🤍.