𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏🤎.

She laughed and stood up, extending her hand to mine. I took it and followed her back Into the restaurant. Our food had come so we just dug in. But we both ignored the elephant in the room..the fact that we almost got a liiiiitle to heated back there. That coulda ended badly-like badly.
Continuing from here^

Kierra's POV
After Danielle and I had our lil misunderstanding we got a lil..carried away. If I hadn't pulled away..lordddd knows what would've gone down. Now that we inside tho-we kinda jus ignoring that and eating. But now a nigga jus bout horny as fuck. I was lost in my thoughts until Dani tapped my foot with hers under the table.
"Hm?" I said, jumping out my thoughts.
She chuckled.
"I asked you how yo food was"
"Oh..my bad. It was really good." I smiled.
"Are you good tho?" She questioned.
"Yea I was jus lost in my mind."
She let out another chuckle.
"What was you thinkin bout tho?"
Just bout how we almost fucked outside n how close I am to jumping across dis damn table
"Ohhh..nothinggg.." I said, letting out a nervous laugh avoiding eye contact with her.
"Yea okay Kierra" she said jokingly.

She most definitely knew what I was thinking-cuz normally she'd be mad at me by now.
"Yup yup..nothing at all" I said sarcastically, stretching it a bit too much.
She smirked.
"Mhmm" she chuckled and took a bite of her food, staring at me.
I stared back at her. I was really tryna keep myself from jumping across the table. Like no joke she got my mind and my boxers all kinds of fucked up. I felt her foot caressing my calf and I almost lost it. I looked to see her with a mischievous smile on her face. I leaned across the table and whisper-shouted,
"Danielle stop fuckin playin wimme."
She smiled innocently and continued caressing my calf with her foot.
"Me? Play? I could neva."
I clenched my fists.
"I'm so serious."
She cocked her head to the side with that mischievous ass smile still on her face and moved her foot a bit higher.
"Oh nah. I'm going to the bathroom." I said quickly and got up. I went to the bathroom and into a stall to gather myself. Danielle really trying me.

I took a deep breath gathering my hormones and walked back out to our table to find nobody there. What the fuck? I looked around the restaurant to see if I could find her. No Dani in sight. I decided I'd sit for a bit to wait for her. About 5 minutes passed and still no Dani so I got up and went to where she parked the car. It was on so I walked towards the car. I stopped in my tracks when I saw her.

The bitch...-the bitch had one hand in her pants and the other covering her mouth.
"Now I know dis bitch ain't leave me innat damn restaurant to sit in a car and fuck herself" I thought out loud.
Now as aggravating as the situation was..my bitch ass was still watching her..and chile it turning me on. I walked all the way up to the car and knocked on the window. She looked at me, lust clouding her eyes. If she unlocks that door I really don't know if imma be able to contain myself. This might be my breaking point.

She put a hand up signaling me to wait so I waited, still watching her. I could see the movement of her hand through her pants get faster and faster until her back arched and she squeezed her eyes shut. She made this face..it was full of lust and bliss, n I almost came on the spot..jus by watching her. She came down from her high and finally unlocked the door. I got in and stared straight ahead cuz I can't even look at her without both of my heartbeats speeding up. She put her hand on my thigh tryna get my attention and I may or may not have let out a tiny moan..I saw her look at me from the side of my eye and I gulped. Her bitch ass decided to play and squeeze my thigh.
"Fuck.." I mumbled under my breath.
"What was that?" Dani asked. I could hear the smirk in her voice and I gulped.
"Am I turning you on Kierra?" She asked, moving her hand up and down my thigh.
I clenched my fists to keep myself from letting out any sound. She wasn't touching my pussy, but at this point in time..any contact of our bodies makes me go crazy.
"J-Jus drive Dani."
"Aight aight I'm done, you staying with me tho. Ion want our night to end yet." She said, removing her hand from my thigh.

I let out a sigh of relief.
"B-Bet. Do I get to wear yo clothes?" I asked playfully, catching myself.
"Yeaa I guesss..I ain't finna make you sleep in that..I know how you get."
"Good cuz das jus nasty."
"Whateva, I'm jus glad you comin wit me." She said, starting the car and driving off.
Bout a half an hour later, we got to her house. I had fallen asleep so I hopped out and stretched. Dani got out after me and we walked into her house.
"You know where everything is already but do you wanna shower first or nah" she asked as we walked into her living room.
"You go first, you know I like my showers long."
She laughed and kissed my cheek.
"Aight, I'll be out soon, make yourself comfortable."
I took off my shoes and sat on her couch with my phone reminiscing about what happened before.
"She'll really fuck around and get paralyzed if she keep pullin shit like dat." I thought. I decided to text Zaylani about how it was going.
To: Zaylanii🧃💗'
....

 To: Zaylanii🧃💗'

Girl I-Anyways💀. Ain't nun much to say bout dis chapter so-
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love Y'all🤍.