𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕🤍.

Kierra's POV
"See you then" I smiled at her and started walking away when she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a tight hug.
I was shocked at first, but I melted into her and hugged her back as we rocked side to side. The hug lasted a long time. She finally pulled away and said with the brightest smile I seen her with,
"Aight I'm good now, see you"
I beemed and basically skipped to my car. I got in and sat for a second. I felt like a bunch of feelings hit me at once.
"Woah-"
I thought. Man I really like that girl.

Continuing from here^

Danielle's POV
When Kierra was getting ready to go to her car, I got this urge to have her in my arms so before I even registered what I was doing, I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into a tight hug. I felt her tense up so I was bouta let her go until I felt her melt into my arms and hug me back. It was the best feeling. I knew it before, but at that moment I knew without a doubt in my mind I wanted her all to myself. When I finally let her go, she practically skipped to her car and it was the cutest thing. Whew.

Anyways, I went to my car, hopped in and drove home to get my shit packed. Once I got in my house I took off my clothes and put on my bright red swim trunks and a black sports bra styled bikini top. I threw on a black top to go out in before packed two towels and a change of clothes and redid my hair back to my two French braids. I ain't know if it was an outdoor pool and if I should pack sunscreen so I called Kierra.

Kierra's POV
I was packing my stuff when I heard my phone ring. I picked it up to see who was calling and I chuckled at the name.

Dani <3 is calling...
I picked up.
"Hey Dani"
"Hey Ki, is it an outdoor pool we going to? Or nah. I wanna know if I should pack sunscreen."
"Yea pack it it's outdoor. My bad ian tell you."
"Aight Bet. And do you got any bright red swim trunks?"
"Sum like dat" I chuckled. I may be a stud but Ion wear swim trunks. Shit uncomfortable eshii.
"I-Wachu mean-" I could hear the confusion in her voice.
"So small minded. But you'll see." I chuckled and she smacked her teeth.
"Man aight. Send me yo address and I'll be there soon." She said. She seemed annoyed. Prolly cuz I called her small minded. Big ass baby.
I laughed at her and said "Aight, see you inna bit."
"Bye."
"Sensitive ass. Bye Dani."
She smacked her teeth and hung up.

I laughed and shook my head. She got mad so easily. Once I finally finished packing I went to my closet and grabbed my red leopard print bathing suit. Honestly my favorite one. It was a one piece with hella strings in the middle. Hella hard to explain but it showed a lot of skin. Gotta nigga lookin like a whole fem outchea.

^(Not Kierra, jus to show what it looks like)Not something people would expect to see me in, but I got the body for it so why not🤷🏾

Not something people would expect to see me in, but I got the body for it so why not🤷🏾. I took off my clothes and put my bathing suit on and put on some black basketball shorts and a white tee. I took my twists out and my hair into a slick poof at the top of my head. Finally, I slid on my black flip flops and sat on the couch turning turning the Tv on to wait for Danielle to pull up. I was in the middle of an Amazing World of Gumball episode when I heard a car beep outside. I checked my phone to look at the time. It was exactly 12:00. She just like me. Right onna dot.