𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒂 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚~𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆🤎.

I really can't stand her. How did I not realize she was dis annoying when we was friends? I have no idea. I shook my head and headed to Panda Express.
Continuing from here^

Kierra's POV
I sat in Panda Express on my phone texting Zaylani uglahh waiting on Aaliyah. I really ain't looking forward to dis cuz I jus knowww she bouta try sum shit.
I heard someone say "I missed youuu" from behind me before I was wrapped in a tight hug. It was Aaliyah. I pulled away from the hug cuz no. I rolled my eyes and said,
"Sit down so I can get dis over wit."
"Okay damn. I can't even hug you?" She said sitting down across from me.
I blank faced her, ignoring her question cuz ion got the time.
"Aight so Ian here to rekindle our friendship or nothing but imma need you to chill off me and mine." I said, getting to the point, "Danielle's my girlfriend and Zaylani's my best friend. You gotta face that n stop tryna start shit."
She looked both sad but understanding. I'm surprised.
"If dis is about the other day then I know I was wrong for dat. I jus saw Zaylani and I got so mad cuz dat used to be me." Aaliyah spoke.
"And it still would be if you wasn't busy tryna be in Danielle's place too. I may have been the one to stop talkin to you but you was definitely the cause."
"Bi-" she started but I cut her off before she said something she would regret.
"Now ian here to start beef, I'm jus here to tell you wassup."
"I get dat..but don't you miss me? Even a lil?" She asked.
"No I don't. If you wasn't on fuck shit It wouldn't even have no reason to miss you. Like I said, I'm jus here to tell you wassup and settle any "beef" you thought we had." I said.
Aaliyah let out a sad exasperated sigh and I rolled my eyes.
"Aight well if you don't got nothing to say I'll be off." I said, getting up. I was pulled back to sit down by Aaliyah and she sat on my lap, straddling me.
"Oh hell nah Aaliyah. Get the fuck off." I said, trying to get out from under her with no luck as her arms were around my neck.
"But dad-" "Aye man. Cut dat shit. Ion wanna put my hands on you but I will If I have to." I spoke sternly. She's really finna fuck around n get a concussion.

Danielle's POV
I felt bad for how I was treating Kierra before she left so I decided to get her some food. Panda Express to be precise. Weon get it a lot but I know how much she loves it. I shouldn't have acted the way I did earlier cuz all she was doing was tryna settle things. I called her to see what time she'd be back by but she ain't answer so I jus texted her. I threw on an olive green sweatshirt and some basketball shorts along with some Nike socks and slides. I called my best friend Nique who lived close by to ask her to take me to Panda Express since Kierra took my car. I waited outside for her to arrive outside since she lived close by. Panda is like 3 minutes away from me so it won't take long. When Nique finally arrived I jumped in her car.
"Wassup ugly" I cooed.
"Hey hoe" she replied before pulling off.

We arrived and I got out her car telling her to stay inside. Once I got out and fixed myself, I looked up and what I saw through the glass walls broke my heart. Aaliyah was sitting on top of Kierra straddling her with her hands around her neck. Kierra ain't look like she was tryna stop her, matter of fact she looked like she was tryna keep her hands off her. N ion mean in a violent way either. I felt tears sting my eyes but I held them back and walked into the restaurant. Kierra got another thing coming if she think she finna get away wit dis.
I walked up to them. Aaliyah saw me n looked surprised as hell but Kierra's back was turned to me. I heard her mumble something but Ian hear what she said. Prolly some nasty shit.
"So dis wachu mean when you say you wanna settle things Kierra?" I spoke, tears threatening to fall.

Kierra's POV
"I'm going to hit dis bitch so hard if sheon get the fuck off me." I thought. I had felt two vibrations from my phone but I couldn't get it cuz It was in my back pocket n this heavy ass bitch was on me. I jus hope it wasn't Dani. Cuz if it was she'll question shit n when I tell her, Aaliyah will definitely get her ass beat.
"Aaliyah. Get. The fuck. Off me." I spoke through clenched teeth. I looked up at her and she looked surprised at something. I smacked my teeth.
"Aaliyah I really don't wanna put my hands on y-"
"So dis wachu mean when you say you wanna settle things Kierra?" I heard someone say.
I immediately knew who it was and my heart dropped.

Aaliyah got off me and stood up shaking my head at how fast she got up, to face a teary eyed Danielle. I could tell she was trying to keep her composure and it broke my heart knowing I was the reason, even if I really wasn't.
"Baby it's really not what it looks li-"
"Nah nah save dat shit." She cut me off.
"I tried to tell her to get off I-"
"I bet you did." She spoke with heavy sarcasm and pushed passed me grabbing her car keys off the table.
"Baby I-"
"Ion give a fuck Kierra!!" Dani shouted and I immediately started to tear up. "I see where we stand. N don't fuckin call me Baby." She spat, looking me deep in my eyes. There was a tear on her cheek now. She started walking away and I grabbed her arm. She turned back around and stared at me before yanking her arm back and muttering just loud enough for me to hear,
"Delete my number." And walked out.

As soon as she walked out, everything became blurry and tears started to fall from my eyes. I couldn't control them anymore and I fell back in my seat. I rested my arms on the table and started sobbing silently into them. I could feel eyes on me.
"Kierra I-" Aaliyah started, putting her hand on my shoulder.
I yanked it away with force and looked up at her.
"You. Are the last person I wanna see right now. Get the fuck out my face." I spoke in a shakey voice, tears still falling.
"I'm Sor-"
"GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE AALIYAH!! DON'T ACT LIKE YOU SORRY NOW. YOU WANTED DIS SHIT TO HAPPEN." I snapped, screaming at the top of my lungs causing her to flinch. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.
I saw her start to tear up and I shook my head. I got up and shoved her out my way, walking out the restaurant, trying to stop my tears from falling.

 I got up and shoved her out my way, walking out the restaurant, trying to stop my tears from falling

Me while writing dis😔✋🏾^
Y'all I'm sorry😔. I hated writing dis so much. I'm really on the verge of having someone jump Aaliyah bitch ass. But I digress. Lemme stfu so I can write dis next chapter.
Bye Gaybies😼🏳️‍🌈.
Love y'all🤍.
N COMMENT🤣I be ctfu seein some of what y'all gotta say😭‼️