Chapter 21

Jeff spins you around to face him. He holds you by the shoulders and looks you up and down, a smirk spreading across his face. "Who let a snack like you wander this place all alone?" he runs his tongue along his own teeth, chuckling darkly. You try to push him away but he pulls you into his arms, holding your wrists behind your back with one hand. "Don't be like that sweetheart," he buries his face in your hair, smiling. You kick him between the legs and sprint the hell outta there. You run backing the kitchen and hide behind Ben, who's playing BoTW. "Welcome b-" Jeff cuts him off by kicking down the kitchen door, seething mad. "Where's the bitch!?" he scans the room, eyes falling on you and Ben. "Oh no. (Y/n), what'd you do, silly?" Ben pulls you into his arms. "That bitch kicked me in the balls!" Jeff glares at you, yelling! "Well, did you deserve it?" Ben snickers. "NO! I only wanted to hug them!" he grabs a knife, pointing it at you. "Yeah, ok buddy," Ben sighs and rolls his eyes, leading you to the doorway, "Give us a second, (Y/n)."

     He pushes you out of the door and closes it behind you. You hear low voices and then a loud thump before Ben walks out of the kitchen, smiling brightly. "Crisis averted," he giggles, grabbing your hand and taking you to his room. "What'd you do to him?" you ask, genuinely curious. "Oh I'm sure we'll hear about it later. Slender's gonna be pissed," he breaks into a fit of laughter, holding you close. You shake your head, letting Ben lead you to the couch. He turns on his gaming console and hands you a controller. "Wanna play?" he tilts his head. "I doubt I'm any good at all, but yeah!" you take the controller as Ben pulls you into his lap. You start playing the game and, in all reality, you suck. However, Ben helps you out, making you look like a natural. "See, you aren't bad at all! You're actually really good!" Ben encourages you. 

     After a while, you yawn and hand Ben the controller. "Tired?" he asks, stroking your hair. "Not," you yawn again, "at all." "Sure, honey," he chuckles and wraps his arms around you, resting his head on yours. You allow yourself to drift off into a shallow sleep. You awake when theres a loud crash and a shriek of terror from down the hallway. Ben barely contains his laughter and continues playing his game. After a few minutes theres angry knocking at Ben's door. He hugs you quickly and shuts off the game before going over to the door and opening it. Slenderman is standing there with a bound and gagged Jeff dangling from a computer cord. "Ben, explain what the hell happened here!" a booming voice demands. Jeff yells angry expletives through his gag. Ben shrugs, "Jeff got himself tangled in some wires, not my problem." Jeff lets out a muffled scream and Slender yeets him down the hallway. "Now that thats dealt with, why did you tie Jeff up and put him in the pantry?" he tilts his head down to look at Ben. "Meh, he was being a douchebag," Ben looks down the hallway at Jeff, who's struggling to get free of the wires. Slender sighs, "Fair enough, but don't do it again or there will be consequences. Understand?" Ben nods, "Understood, sir." "Good, now go to bed," Slender disappears and Ben closes his door before bursting into uncontrollable laughter. You walk over to him and hug him tightly. "Oh my god, you're the best," you giggle.