Chapter 3

"What happened!" you say, surprised by this sudden outburst of emotion. She can't seem to form complete sentences, so you usher her inside and sit her down on the couch, getting her a glass of water on the way.  Once she calms down, she informs you, shakily that three kids had been stabbed, just a few blocks from the school. You remember the remaining kids of the gang and your blood runs cold. "A-Are they d-dead?" you ask your mom. "Yeah they were more then dead when somebody found them." You suddenly remember the white flash in the wood, could that have been the murderer? You calm your mother downing stay with her until she clears her head enough to make dinner for both of you, even though you offered. 

     You shake your head and go to your room, where your computer sat open to a blank screen. You walk over to it and cautiously type 'hello?' The screen turns black and green letters pop up, '(Y/N)! I'm glad you weren't one of Jeff's victims. He doesn't know how to control himself sometimes.' Your eyes widen, then narrow with suspicion, whoever this was, they knew about the killings. Which wouldn't have surprising, except the details weren't abatable to the public yet. And who was this Jeff? 'You look confused. I shouldn't have said anything.' "Who are you?" you say aloud. 'Oh, I apologize for my rudeness, I'm Ben' the words on the screen say. "How'd you get into my computer," you ask, more curious than scared now. 'That doesn't matter' Ben types. You pause and Ben says 'Just be careful, stay away from a super emo looking dude with a cut up face' You nod in confusion and a heart appears on the screen before the laptop shuts down. You shut the laptop and sit down to consider everything in life. You conclude that you probably have a stalker, and that stalker may be the only friend you've ever had.