Chapter 6

You follow the EJ's instructions and end up at a black door with green lettering. The letters read Ben Drowned. This must be it, I mean, Who else. You knock on the door and a voice from inside says, "What." You say nothing and wait for him. He opens the door and his eyes widen. "Oh.. uh.. (y/n), you're awake! What happened to you... uh... recovering?" Ben asks. "I don't know. Ej said you were worried so I came to visit. Im only assuming you're the Ben that invaded my computer?" you say awkwardly. "Oh, that... yeah. Sorry," perking up suddenly, ben invites you into his room to play video games. You accept nervously.

     You step into Ben's room and look around in awe. There was a huge screen on the wall with so many wires sticking out of it. Ben had every console imaginable and more in the closet to the right of the tv. He kicks a bunch of trash underneath the bed and brushes off the couch, offering you a controller as he did so. You take it and plop down on the couch, immediately comfortable. Ben plops next to you and starts up a game. The game is a simple one and you two get talking. "How are you feeling?" he asks. "I'm feeling fine," you respond. The awkwardness soon fades after more conversation and you two find yourselves laughing and chatting more naturally. After about an hour of talking and gaming, Ben pauses the game to go get drinks. You smile and, once Ben was gone, un-pause the game and kill his character before pausing it again. You look around the room and see a full case of *sodas sitting by the door. Where had Ben gone then? You turn back to the TV and see your character, dead, and Ben's character, standing over your character's dead body. You stand up and walk to the screen, confused. The screen turns black momentarily and before you knew it, you were on your back with Ben on top of you, holding two drinks. 

     "BEN!" you yell. He laughs, and doesn't move. "What?" he asks innocently, "you killed my character! I had to get back at you somehow!" You struggle to get out from under Ben. He giggles and gets off of you, handing you a drink as he does so. You push yourself to a sitting position and replay Ben's adorable giggle in your mind before getting back on the couch. "How'd you do that?" you ask Ben. "What, jump through the screen? Simple. I have no clue," he responds. "Well thats helpful," you say, playfully punching his arm. You both laugh. Ben stretches and puts his arm around you. "Oh, very subtle," you say, leaning into it. You suddenly realize how tired you are and yawn. Ben pulls you closer, "you can sleep if you want (y/n)..." You make a small tired noise and snuggle closer to him. He hugs you and you fall asleep quietly.

     You wake ups in the same position you fell asleep in. Ben seems to be asleep as well so you gently sit up and look at him. He's drooling slightly and he has an adorable grin on his face. You giggle slightly and hug him before going to find the bathroom. You find it a few rooms down from Ben's. You do your business and when you step out of the bathroom, the hallway lights are off. You freeze in the doorway of the bathroom before it swings shut, pushing you into the hallway. Trying to open it, you discover the door has locked. You turn to face the pitch black hallway again. You see a blue glow at the end of the hallway and you walk towards it. A purple balloon floats towards you and brushes your shoulder....