Chapter 19

You wake up the next morning and smile, tired out. Ben is asleep, facing you. Smiling more, you snuggle up to him. He puts his arms around you unconsciously. This makes you giggle, causing him to awaken. He yawns quietly and kisses your forehead. "Morning, (Y/n) love," he pulls you closer. "Morning, Benny boi," you blush out of habit. He sits up, putting you in his lap. "Did you sleep ok, sweetie?" he asks this genuinely. "Like a rock, you?" you turn around to face him, resting your head on his shoulder. "Quite well, actually. Thanks for asking," he smiles, rubbing your back, "How are you feeling?" You stretch dramatically. "Well, my legs feel like they're going to fall off, but thats to be expected," you kiss his neck and he turns bright crimson. "D-Did I hurt you?" he asks quietly, concerned. "Its a good kind of pain, love. Trust me," you run your fingers through his tangled hair. He sighs a relieved sigh and chuckles. "Are you hungry?" he twirls a finger in your hair. 

     "Not really, but if you want to eat something, we can," you sigh contentedly and nuzzle his neck.   "If you want me to have energy tonight, we should go eat," he smirks suggestively. "Well then! Lets go eat all of da food!" you sound excited and embarrassed at the same time. Ben giggles and picks you up, plopping you onto the bed. "I love you, (Y/n)," his expression is playful but his tone is completely serious and truthful. "I love you too, Ben," you smile, being one-hundred percent honest with him. He kisses you gently before standing up and getting dressed, throwing you an outfit to wear. It's a simple dark green hoodie and black skinny jeans. Ben melts when he sees you. "Still so gorgeous," his voice is full of love. You smile, looking away in sheepish embarrassment. "Staahpp," you blush. "How could I, my love? I love everything about you. Your body, your smile, your personality. I've never seen someone so perfect in my life... or death," he pulls you into his arms. Tears spring up in your eyes at his words and you bury your face in his shoulder. "N-Nobody has ever talked to me like that before..." you hold him tightly. "Really? I'm surprised! You're so beautiful! Wow. Well, whoever let you slip through their fingers was an idiot, but at the same time, I'm grateful. Because now you're mine. I can keep you and tell you how beautiful you are every day" his voice is full of passion and fiery love. You hold him tighter, starting to cry, "I love you s-so much. Thank you for b-being here." "A-Are you crying?" he pulls away to look at you, "You are! Whats wrong, dear? Did I come off too strong?" You kiss him roughly. "I just love you so much. I've never felt this way before. Thank you!" your voice is shaky but happy. He laughs airily in relief, "Damn, I love you too! And I'll protect you from anyone who dares to hurt you."  You smile, tears pouring down your face, "Thank you, my lovely smol boi." "Smol boi?! You're shorter than me. You're the smol one here," his sticks his tongue out at you and giggles. 

     You calm down and start giggling as well, "Shall we get some breakfast?" "Absolutely! I'm starving," he smiles, opening the door for you, "Subs first." You blush and stalk through the door, head head high. He shakes his head and rolls his eyes, chuckling softly. He closes the door behind the two of you and leads you to the kitchen/dining room where Candy Pop is sitting, holding a mug in his unsteady hands.