27

(third person)
Everyone stared as Kashmere and Kashton stepped out of the shiny black Rolls Royce.

"is that Kash?"
"damnnn ma got thick thick"
"oh nah kash and ash in one place"

whispers all around them as kash took Kash's hand and walked towards Gelo.

"GHUNCHOO" kash screamed bringing him into a big hug. "KMULAAA" gelo yelled out giving Kash a teddy bear hug. Kashton started moving around her dapping up everyone.

"aye lil mama you late dude" Quan spike up. "dawg i'm late to everything shut up" doing their little handshake "now where my boo at" she snapped her fingers.

"lil dude over there taking flicks" zo spoke up pointing out Melo surrounded by the gang. Kash smiled and walked up to them

"i know y'all asses ain't over here taking flicks without me" she spoke crossing her arms.

"KASH" Mis yelled, she was soon surrounded by a bunch of tall ass fools. " i miss yo ole ugly asses man" Kash spoke up giving everyone a hug. Melo just stared at her in shocked, considering he didn't even know she was going to be here. "so can I get a hug from my boyfriend or you just gonna stand there?" Kash question staring up at the lanky ass noodle head boy. Melo eye lit up and wrapped his arm around her waist and nuzzled his head into her neck. "I missed you lil mama" he muttered into her neck. " I missed you too Babyboy" she whispered. You can naturally see and hear the clicks of people taking pictures from their phones.

"ahhh mannn ole ugly ass boy and ugly ass girl growing up on us zo" an obnoxious voice came from behind us. They broke apart and looked behind them with Melo's hand wrapped around Kash's waist. They turned around to see Denise, Zo, and Kashton. " I know ya muh fuckas aint talking about ugly" Kash snipped at them.

"One of y'all built like a man"

" the other one 20 with acne"

"K you just butt ass ugly" Melo and Kash said in unison. "why you come for Dennis soul like that?" Artemis cackled from next to them.

" its Denise, say it with me Den-ee-se" Dennis spoke up.

"its I don't give a fuckkkk" Artemis replied back. Kash snorted dragging Melo away. " come on I wanna show you my gift" continuing to drag Melo to the car. She quickly opened the door grabbed the bag and took him inside the house.

"lets go up to my room shawty" Melo switched rolls and dragged Kash into his room. He locked the door and sat on the bed. Kash handed him the blue bag and leaned on to his dresser. She placed her hands next to the dresser and watched Melo open the bag.

" mama you know you didn't have to get me anything" Melo spoke staring into the bag. " I know I didn't but I wanted to, let me spoil you fool" she smiled back at him. He shook his head and took out was inside. He took out a small box and his face broke out into a shocked looked.

" you didn't" he spat out.

" now you can give Zo back his rolly" she laughed out.

he got up and gave her a hug " mamas this is too much". she rolled her eyes taking the box out his hand, while taking the watch out of the box. she took his other hand and placed the watch on his left wrist. " you know I love you, besides this summer I made more money then I need, now finish opening the box" She pushed him back on the bed. He continued to open the bigger box to notice it was a sneaker box. As he opened it he noticed they were Off-White Jordan 1s. He placed the box down and grabbed her arm bringing her into him. She yelped at the sudden movement. She quickly straddled him and stared at him. " Have I ever told you you're the best girlfriend ever" he placed his hands on her hip. "hmm say it one more time" she said shyly placing her arms around his neck. he pecked her forehead

" I"

pecked one of her cheeks

"have"

pecked her nose

" the best"

pecked her other cheek

" girlfriend ever" He whispered closing the space between them placing a soft kiss on her lips. Kash deepened the kiss as Melo's hand grabbed her butt causing her to gasp giving him entrance to slip his tongue into her mouth. She lightly pushed them back into the bed without breaking the kiss allowing Melo's hands to roam freely up and down her butt and waist. She broke the kiss lightly kissing down his jaw, trailing down his neck. She felt him tense up at a certain spot lightly running her tongue around the area, lightly sucking down on the spot. Her hands continue to trail up his shirt running her hands up and down his torso. He let out a deep breath as he flipped them over having him on top. Both his hand were place on the side of her head holding him up. He quickly leaned down capturing her in another kiss. His hands run up her thigh under her dress. He started rubbing circles into her thigh causing her to tense up under his touch. He slid his hands further up close to her panty line. He started kissing down her neck as he started to place his hand insi-

knock

knock

knock

"you nasty fucks! I hope you dumbasses know theres a party going on downstairs" A familiar voice came from outside the door. They quickly pulled away from each other. Kash repeatedly hit the back of her head on the bed. Melo stared at her with lust in his eyes but quickly blinked pulling her off the bed. "im gonna kick her ass I swear to god" she muttered under her breath as she started to fix her hair. "c'mon mamas lets go" Melo spoke dragging her away .

- a few hours into the party-

Kash was sitting with Artemis and Iris chopping it up. Iris nudged the two and did a head nodded in a certain directions. Both girls looked over slightly to see quite a sight to see. Melo and Ashley looking pretty cozy next to one another. Kaash watched as they hugged each other and Ashley placed a light kiss on his cheek. Artemis eyes widened at the sight " What. The. Actual. Fuck. DID I JUST WITNESS" She spoke up. " what the fuck did I miss this summer" kash whispered under her breath.

" I don't want you to jump to conclusion girl but Narvin been putting me on to the tea, apparently Ashley been hanging around Melo a lot this summer even when the guys around maybe they're friends are again?"Iris spoke up looking at the two girls.

"friends? after all that shit talking she been doing towards me and he still got the nerve to be friends!?! with her, well that if they even friends" kash spat out blinking away the tears she felt coming up from her eyes. "I think imma bounce, I don't wanna overthink or jump to conclusion but shit" Kash placed her drink down giving both girls a hug. She walked up to Kashton and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and furrowed his eyebrow at her red nose. "you straight sissy?" he spoke lifting her face to look at his. "yeah bubs can we go? im kinda really tired" she spoke softly.

"hey lil ma you good homie?" Gelo nudged her shoulder "yeah dawg im just tired as hell" he gave him a small smile. "alright sissy lets go I'll catch y'all later" He spoke dapping up everyone as we walked towards his car. "You don't wanna say bye to Melo." Kashton spoke up. She looked over to where Melo was and saw him taking pictures with Ashley, then Kaliah. "um. no he seems preoccupied at the moment as she got into the car silently.