19?

faster
faster
faster

you gotta be quicker then that BOYS AND GAL

Melo, Gelo, Zo, Ejay & I are getting yelled at for running suicides. Melo bumped into my shoulder as we were running and I stumbled.

"you light bright giraffe neck motherfucker" i snapped finishing up my suicides.

"watch yo mouth you oompa loompa looking motherfucker" he snipped back.

"i'm offended i'm not even short " i glared and stuck my tongue out at him.
"stop y'all flirting and get back to work you light bright noodle head looking asses" my dad snapped. i looked at melo and melo looked at me. we shook our head and continued to practice.

after practice i went home with my pops and went to take a shower. i quickly changed into some grey sweats that hung low on my hips a white cropped tank top. i let my hair air dry and walked downstairs. I poured some Lucky charms in a bowl with some milk.

if y'all pour milk before ya cereal i need you to revaluate your self cause tf??

i sat at the island scrolling through instagram till i something that made me almost drop my phone.

i kissed melo..

holy fuck
holy fuck
i'm in deep shit
fuck
fuck fuck

"KASHMERE LEILANI GRIFFITH" i heard my dad yell stomping down the stairs "what the fuck is this?!?" he screamed shoving his phone in my face.

"baby relax.." the step monster spoke putting her hand on my dads shoulder.

"don't tell me to relax, i wanna know why tf my baby daughter is looking like a hoe on instagram!"

"how is that looking like a hoe??! dad i'm allowed to have fun once and a while!" i snapped at him.

"yeah have a few drinks smoke a blunt DONT FUCKING KISS LIGHT BRIGHT METAL MOUTH FAST ASS KIDS ON INSTAGRAM" he screamed in my face.

"i'm about to be 16 in a few months dad! i'm allowed to see who ever i wanna see. calling me a hoe and yelling at me isn't gonna change the fact that i like him ?!" i said softly looking down.

"now i know why you're slacking in ball, getting all these hate you're chasing after these fast ass boys! you're never gonna go no where in life if you keep doing shit like that, embarassing me and shit!" he spat.

"How in the sweet baby jesus would you know i'm slacking in ball??! YOU DONT COME TO MY GAMES NO MORE!! you always running behind this step monster you don't care about me you nev- MACK

a stinging sensation burned on my cheek.
"you will watch your tone speaking about my wife!" he spat

tears threatened to spill "i hate you! I wish you were never my father" i threw the bowl across the room running upstairs.

i locked my door and collapsed on the floor. tears poured out of my eyes and they wouldn't stop flowing. I got up grabbed a duffle threw in some stuff some shoes and i grabbed my book bag. I quickly called artemis.

(convo)

mis: hey my green eyed freak wyd?
me: can i crash at your crib?
mis: woah what's wrong why you sound like that
me: i'll put you on later can i ?
mis; bring ya ass here, my parents outta town anyways.
me: love you see you in 10
mis: love you too
(convo end)

i called an uber waited a few till he was close by. i quickly ran down stairs
"where tf you going?" i heard Ken spoke up. i quickly ran out the house and slammed the door running into the uber. i put my airpods in and let the uber driver drive me to artemis house.