15

days by days went by i haven't really gone much to school, haven't really eaten, haven't really posted.

is ball even worth it anymore?
i'm not even that nice
i literally talk to no one in school anymore, yeah artemis here and there, Daijon been acting funny for a couple days and idk why. lamelo doesn't speak to me at all.

i've been hanging around Shareef, Josh, and Zaire most the times now a days. They're probably my only friends know what's been going on in my life. i have a game today and i don't even have no motivation to be there.

i tied my hair into a pony tail and walked into the locker room to get dressed. i simply smiled at all the girls and continued getting dressed. i'm usually always this silent during game days so no one really questioned it. the girls and i walked out and cheer erupted from the crowd.

KASH!
KASH!
KASH!

All screams all around me for what i don't know. Coach gave us a speech, telling us plays to run and all that stuff.

i laced up my kobe's and looked in the crowd looking for my dad and he was no where in sight. i sighed and looked up to the sky and pointed up and down to my heart. Missing once again mama, again.

"Captains!" yelled the referees. i walked up shaking the hands of our opponent.

the game started as Harrington slapped the ball into one of our girls hands. she passed the ball to me and i looked around, i passed the ball to iris and i cut through defenders as she threw the back to me making a layup.

- 3 quarters later-

the game is slowly coming to the end and we were down by three with a minute thirty on the clock. i've been playing like shit, i have at least 30 points which is the lowest i've ever gotten. i was dribbling catching the girl into a ISO. i faked a left stepping back airing out a three.

swish..

"NOTHING BUT NET BABYYY!" i heared a oddly familiar voice. i looked over seeing melo up holding up his arm like 💪🏽 slapping his "muscles"

i smiled shaking my head running to the other side. the girl went up for a layup and

SMACK

right out her hand and she stared me down. i just smirked walking away. Artemis inbounding the ball and aired it out to iris while i ran where she threw a lob. i caught it and Dunked it and the crowd goes crazy. the buzzer went off and we won 88-83. i sat down on the bench drenching my face with water.
i saw Daij walking w Kaliyah wrapped in his hand smiling. i shook my head

pathetic is what i am

i waited for everyone to clear out the gym when i grabbed a ball and started to shoot around.

half hour passed and i'm still here shooting jump shots.

"your stance is butt" i heard someone say. i turned to see Lamelo "yeah and your stance for your threes are trash" i said staring at him. "they still go in tho" he said grabbing the ball airing a three, it rolled around the rim and fell out. i stared at him w my eyebrow lifted. "you were saying"

"shut up you green eyed monster" he said smiling showing his green and blue braces.

"can i help you Lamelo?" i questioned sitting on the bleachers. he sat next to me and hugged me "i'm so sorry"

"i should've never said what i said, i should've never treated you like that i'm sorry" he plead into my hair.

"it's okay" i spoke softly "i deserved it i should've listened to you, Daijon is a ass" i pressed my head into his chest letting some tears fall. "are you crying?" he questioned. "no my eyes are sweating" i said pulling away looking everywhere but his eyes.

he pulled my chin towards his face "stop it" he exclaimed wiping the tears i had. "he's not worth it, and you're worth way more then DC" he spoke staring at me. i stared at him mesmerized by his eyes. "your eyes are really pretty" i said. he smiled kissing my forehead "come on let's work on that jump shot" he said getting up holding his hand out. i took it and we started our little thing.

a few moments later

"i want credit every time you make a jump shot"

i started laughing "bet, let's do something, every jump shot i make i'll.. umm.." i held the ball thinking "i'll up the one shushing everyone and pointing it out to you" showing him what i meant.

"ayeeee, that's wavyyyy" he said throwing his hand over my shoulder as we walked out the school. "and every three i make i'll throw up a four and salute it to you" he replied.

"nahhh that's deadass fire, can you drive me home thoooo" i begged. "i gotchu shawty leggo" he opened the passenger side as i got in

we drove off "so how are you and ashley " i spoke up quietly looking out the window.

"we broke up"