24

I sipped on my starbucks staring at my older brother.

"fuck is you looking at pussyboy" Kashton flinched at me

"watcho fucking mouth bitchboy" i stick my tongue out at him. "aye dawg wassup w you and pops tho?" K asked me leaning into the table.

i sighed and looked down "dad thinks i'm being a fast ass hoe" i spat out looking at him.

"it's cause of that picture with melo? that went viral" he questioned.

"yeah, he said i'll never be ranked again if i continue being a fast ass child, and then you know the step monster jumped in and i snapped at her and ended up getting slapped across my face" i shortened the story up sipping my coffee.

"Carla slapped you?!?" his eyes widen i shook my head "dad??!?" i see his hand clench up.

"he's changed K, and i dunno what to do i don't wanna go home but i cant keep staying at artemis or melos house" i sighed looking down.

"you can always transfer to that one school i was telling you about, two of my boys play for the school, i can get you a apartment out there or you can stay with the coach" he spoke sipping his coffee.

"i'm 15 bro i cant live on my own yet, and besides dad wouldn't even allow me to go to ohio, especially since our step monster entire fashion company or whatever tf she does is out here in Cali" i sighed.

"plus i cant leave him.. not yet at least" i finished.

"who? dad?" he tilted his head.  i gave him a disgusted looked "no you moron melo.. i really like him" i stared at my hands.

"oh god when did you get so mushy, but i doubt melo would want you to stay here and suffer.. give it a thought you have till next year to transfer.. i'll deal with dad if it comes down to it" he grabbed my hand squeezing it.

"thank you big brother! i really appreciate it" i beamed at him as he started laughing. "anything for you loser, what we doing for the Big 16 thooo" he whipped out his phone.

"boaaa ion even know, carla keeps bring up but every-time she talks it's like dead skin cells are spraying out of her mouth" (IF YK YK) i stared at Kashton and Kashton stared at me.

"dead skin cells.." he furrowed his eyebrows at me and busted out laughing

"i'm starting to rethink my siblingship with you" i stared at him with my jaw dropped.

"excuse tf outta me youre life would suck without me" i stuck my tongue out at him.

"yeah yeah whatever, check it tho i met this one girl!! she's so bad bro" he shoved his phone in my face. "she's Chinese!!" he let out excitedly.

"wow, she's gorgeous! why would she wanna be with you" i asked genuinely confused. i stared at the picture.. she looks so familiar to me.

"YAH!! i'm fun loving, anyways not the point but i met her after one of our games i went to get coffee and she bumped into me.. it was like love at first sight" he sighed staring at the window.

"bleh you're so gay, but tell me more!! when can i meet her? how old is she TELL MEE!" i yelled grabbed his arm shaking him.

"oh for go sakes you're worst then carla" he pushed my hand away.

"you told carla before you told me ?" i let out a sigh. i'm hurt. i thought i was his first priority..

"oh don't make that face, it's not like i did it on purpose, she walked into my room when i was speaking to Xi and started questioning me and shit" he spoke crossing his arm. i silently dipped on my drink "Xi? is that her name?" i asked.

"she goes by Ming Xi, but her full name is Mengyao Xi" he replied.

"as in the model Ming Xi?!?" i gaped at him. now i see why she looked so familiar to me

"how did you know that?!" he questioned.

"uhm.. are you forgetting how famous i really am? besides i seen her a couple times modeling for different brands and shit, isn't she like 23 or something" i tiles my head in confusion. he never was a person to go for the mature older girls.

"she's 22 little sister, i didn't realize how big she really was.. she never told me all of that" he stared at his phone.

"i don't blame her, you're probably the first to treat her like a person then a famous model everyone feens for, i know we can speak from experience how that feels" i stared at him, "besides you're both pretty famous the media is gonna go into a frenzy once they get a load of this" i let out a laugh. he let out a chuckle "i miss this" he sighed placing his head in the palm of his hand.

"me too bubba, me too" i sighed.

"enough with this sappy shit, besides basketball, anything new ? melo? you still ice skating ? or maybe writing lyrics!!" he grabbed both of my hand shaking it.

"hey ! hey ! hey! stopppp ittt" i stared at him yanking my hands away. "there's nothing really new, besides i have ice skated since you left for Michigan! it hurts too much to ice skate without her cheering for me yanno.." i sighed playing with my thumbs.

"i always wondered why you gave up ice skating, you were elite she'd still want you to ice skate yannooo" he rolled his eyes at me. "yeah but like how am i gonna play ball and ice skate at once ? AAU is gonna start in the summer figure skating is year around plus companies are asking me to model, it's soo much in such a little time ! i'm only 15 Kashton i don't know what i wanna do anymore" i choked out.

"woah woah woah calm down baby sis is your period coming?!" his eye widen.

"KASHTON!!" i yelled hitting his arm "you don't ask a girl that! but no it's not, it's just i've been feeling this way since i started getting so much hate and fighting with dad, i'm second guessing a lot of things.. like why can't i be a normal teenager that eat ice cream every night watching K-dramas and being a fan girl?!" i huffed.

"instead i'm the one everyone is fangirling or fan boying over like ew" Kashton let out a chuckle, "you're a doofus"