15

Three whole days passed since Juhee had stepped out of her house

Three whole days passed since Juhee had stepped out of her house. Three days since she had last seen her mom. Three days since she last talked to her friends. And three days since her entire world had flipped over.

Juhee had enough. She agreed to go through with the wedding, she promised not to tel anyone, every single demand her father made, she agreed. For the sole reason that if she didn't, he would hurt her mother.

He promised she would be able to see her after the wedding, so in a way she looked forward to the wedding. If getting married and having her life be over, meant her mother would be safe, Juhee didn't mind.

Juhee looked out of the window at the full moon. Her eyes glistened as the bright reflection of the mom gleamed upon her eyes. Pulling her hood up she pried open her window. Blinking away her tears, she reminded herself she deserved this. She deserved to walk outside. That's all she wanted. Fresh air.

The digital clock in her room showed the time: 3:15 am. Tugging at the blankets she had tied together, she made sure it was safe for her to climb down. Last time she used the tree, but she realized she wouldn't be able to climb up the tree to get back in. The bed sheets were the safest option. Glancing down she gulped before she perched herself up on the windowsill.

Somehow managing to make it down, she took in a deep breathe. Down to the corner store and back that was it, that was the plan.

Running out past the gates of her house, she fell into a silent walk. Taking the familiar path down the dark street, she hummed softly. If she acted normally, maybe she would feel normal.

The wind pulled at her soft, brown hair making it fly across her face. The bright lights of the store illuminated the surrounding area. Juhee felt her heart swell at just the mere sight of it. For at least 5 minutes she could pretend that she was just a regular girl sneaking out of her house.

Her presence was announced by the chime of the door when she entered the store. Waving at the part timer, she was excited to see actual people. Finding the aisle with ramens she scanned each row for the noodles she wanted.

Sitting down in front of the steaming bowl of noodles, she bent down closer to blow on the noodles. As she looked back up her mouth fell ajar. Gasping, she pushed the stool back sending it onto the floor. Pushing the door open she ran out of the store leaving her ramen untouched.

Unable to contain her excitement at the familiar face she leapt onto the unsuspecting person's back.

"Chenle!!" She yelled.

Juhee jumped off and turned him around.

"Hi!" She chirped. "I haven't seen you-" Chenle pushed the girl away coldly.

Flashback

After narrowly escaping the surprise attack by Juhee's father, the Dream boys rushed back to their hideout.