02

Juhee walked with her group of friends to the second floor where the senior and junior classrooms were

Juhee walked with her group of friends to the second floor where the senior and junior classrooms were. It was five minutes to the bell, so they all begrudgingly went their separate ways to their respective classrooms. Jun and Chan walked with Juhee who they could barely contain.

"I am SO excited guys!"

"We know you've been texting nonstop all summer about senior year." Chan groaned out. Juhee shrugged innocently and grabbed the back of the two boys' backpacks and picked up her pace.

"I want to sit in the back hurry up." They made it to the classroom just as it began to fill up. The back row was already taken, but that didn't stop Jun from marching up the people sitting in the back corner.

"Get up." There wasn't much argument there. Juhee felt bad, but also relieved that they managed to get the seats they wanted. Chan and Juhee sat in the back with Juhee closest to the large windows and Jun sat right in front of them.

"I'm-"

"I swear if you say excited I'm going to hurt you." Jun said slamming his head onto the desk. Juhee laughed poking his pack with one of her assorted pens.

The lous classroom became silent when the bell rang. The door in the front sliding open to reveal Class 4's homeroom teacher. Everyone in the room held their breath as the teacher walked in. Juhee's eyes widened.

Mr. Choi was the scariest teacher ever. He walks around with a stick and even though it's no longer legal to hit children, legend has it that his students get hit.

"Fuck." The bushes whisper left Chan's mouth. Chan was usually the smartest person in the room, a teacher's pet. To hear him say that meant that no one had a chance. Juhee gulped, but inwardly reminded herself that nothing can ruin her Senior year.

Mr. Choi looked around the room.

"A few people are missing I see." He jumped right into attendance without any sort of introduction or words of encouragement for the year ahead.

He went through the list calling everyone in the class at the end he halted.

"Six more boys are coming." He said to himself. Just then the door harshly slide open. Six boys entered the room 15 minutes late on the very first day of school.

Juhee felt bad for the newcomers. Mr. Choi's wrath was not something she'd wish onto even her worst enemy.

"Please take your seats." The older man gulped in what seemed like fear. Everyone was astounded. Mr. Choi was scared of those six high school boys. Juhee made sure to make a note of this in her head she was going to tell her parents this at dinner that night.

"But before you do." Juhee knew for sure this time he'd reprimand the boys, "Please introduce yourselves to the class."

"Haechan."

"Jisung."

"Jeno."

"Renjun."

"Jaemin."

"Chenle."

"Those are the gang members." Chan whispered to her lowly. Juhee figured and that news wasn't surprising to her. She made a mental note to stay away from them. Although the young girl always seemed to attract danger.

The boys all walked to the 6 desks in the back two rows near the door that were already occupied. They didn't even have to say anything and the six people sitting there got up and moved.

Juhee pitied those boys. Sure Jun did the same thing, but she felt that was different. No human should ever be feared, yet the scariest thing in this world is the human race. Nothing is worse than a messed up person.

Juhee decided that instead of staying away from them she would befriend them. Maybe they weren't so bad. Juhee was so excited for lunch when she could tell all her friends about her plan.

Mission Humanize? Juhee laughed to herself. The girl was too nosy for her own good, but once she sets her mind to something she made sure to do it.