01

Dedicated to Neodreamedits ❤️
You wanted a gang/soulmate au for Chenle (although this is just gang au) Ty for inspiring me to start my second book! <3

Dedicated to Neodreamedits ❤️ You wanted a gang/soulmate au for Chenle (although this is just gang au) Ty for inspiring me to start my second book! <3

Waking up in the morning was the most tasking thing for Juhee, but today was different. She woke up earlier than her alarm and began to get ready. Today is her last, first day of school and Juhee was ecstatic.

After quickly showering, Juhee sat down in front of her vanity excited to use the makeup her mom bought her. It took the whole summer for her to convince her mother to get her makeup. Tae Hee thought Juhee was beautiful and that her daughter didn't need makeup, but she crumbled after Juhee had begged and begged for it.

Juhee powdered her face and then smeared the stick of blush over her face. You could say she wasn't the most handy when it came to makeup, but Juhee was determined. After that she simply curled her lashes and managed to put on mascara without taking out an eye. Juhee then proceeded to brush out her soft wavy hair. Everything about the girl was so delicate she seemed like an angel. Juhee braided her hair into two and then took out the hair roller before straightening out her fringe. She grinned widely into her mirror, poking her dimple as if it would deepen. With that she grabbed her backpack that he mom packed for her a week before and ran down the stairs to the smell of pancakes.

The girl's stomach growled. She asked her mom to make pancakes today instead of the typical korean breakfast because she didn't want to smell like kimchi on the first day of school. Tae Hee of course complied.

Juhee ran to her mom and hugged her from the back.

"Ma look at me! Look I put on makeup." Tae hee smiled, turning to look at her energetic daughter only to be met with her daughter's face looking like she had a clown performance before school.

"Juhee-ah what did you do to your face." Juhee frowned at her mom before pulling out her phone to look at her self. Sure her cheeks were pinky— really, very pink. And the powder made her look like a vampire, but Juhee thought she looked good.

"Oh no Juhee go upstairs right now and wash your face." Juhee pouted, but when her mom said Juhee instead of Juhee-ah, she knew her mom meant business. Juhee trudged up the stairs feeling deflated. How was she supposed to get a boyfriend this year if she couldn't even do her makeup properly?

Juhee sighed and went back downstairs after washing her face. This time returning with only mascara. Tae Hee noticed how sulky her daughter had become and moved to the pantry. She walked over to her daughter and made a smily face on her pancakes with the chocolate syrup.

Juhee's face lit up although she rolled her eyes.

"Mom I'm not a baby anymore."

"You'll always be a baby to me even when your old and wrinkled." Tae Hee smiled, ruffling the girl's fringe.