Chapter 12 : Caliber and The Pack

Isaacs POV
"So... (Y/N) is your daughter and you dis-owned her when she was just sixteen?" the look on calibers face was priceless but told me everything. I was right; he did dis-own his own daughter over her running away from his mistreatment. I chuckled before he could respond "I already know the answer. But...Coming to get her after years of her being with us? Sorry, I can't allow it. My lord would hurt me then kill you." he growled "Really? He'd just be adding to his body count for the amount of dead shape-shifters, especially werecats!" when he snapped so did the door when it was slammed open.

Dracula's POV
"First, Do NOT raise your voice in MY home and at MY family. Second, you'll be taking no one. End of discussion." I slammed my fist infornt of myself, my face inches from Calibers. He try to stutter something out, I cut him off "I know who you are. I know what you did. If you want to keep your head, you'll leave. You've made my wife uneasy as well as our two children. Not to mention you've put her two closet friends on high guard and edge. " he stood up and growled out "This is NOT over." I smiled and chuckled, showing fangs and red eyes "It'll be over the moment you make a wrong and arrogant move, Caliber." my words laced with venom. He walked out, surprisingly not slamming my door. I nodded to everyone.

Calibers POV
I snarled at anyone who even looked in my general direction. I looked over and saw my wife. When I started to edge closer she moved away and avoided eye contact. I cleared my throat "I was kicked out, I may have raised my voice and angered him.." she just sighed, it sounded so..Disappointed and tired. I nodded "I do intend on apologizing."
She looked at me, he beautiful grass green eyes shining in the dim light. She spoke softly "So..Are you deciding that maybe you could make peace?"
I snorted and nodded no.
She sighed "Some of the pack members, who will remain unnamed, are thinking of leaving if you really intend on fighting and taking our daughter back. "
I looked at her and she looked away.
I immediately realized..She was one of them. I stuttered "y-you wouldn't leave..R-right?" I never felt so hurt when by the look on her face. I sighed "We've been married for years. You've been through so much because I'm the alpha. Even when my father was still alpha, I was the alphas son. If..If I do go through with this, if leaving makes you happy, so be it." she looked at me surprised. She spoke "do you know how sad you'd be if I left? I'd eventually come back when I feel everythings settled down. I won't leave if you decide against your original plan." I nodded in understanding. She walked over and kissed my forehead and said she'd be with some of her friends. I nodded ok and walked off to my office. I slid open the door and looked at how messy it was from my temper tantrum. I sighed and started cleaning up.
*time skip*
I couldn't sleep. I was just..So full of anxiety for the next day. My wife said she'd come with me. I knew that made me feel better. Eventually I fell asleep. My dream's filled with having my daughter back and killing that monster she called her husband. I know it'll upset my love that I didn't tell her my actual plan..I just don't wanna lose her.