Fifty

~Park~

Forth called about their meeting with N'Sharp. " Shia!!! That kid need to check into a psychiatric ward. He has lost his mind" I said listening to Forth on the phone. Lam walked up behind me, listening to our conversation. I got off the phone, going off about how weird N'Sharp was. All this while, Lam sat there with a pout. I noticed he wasn't chiming in on the conversation. " What's with you... why so grumpy?"

" How come Forth calls you with information, before he does me? Last, I checked I was his best friend"-Lam. I gave him a quizzical 🤨 look, " you can't be serious right now!! Lam! are you jealous because he called me before you? Hahaha" I asked already knowing the answer. I know has been naughty of late, hence why Forth don't tell him much. Besides, I still don't think... scratch that. He still doesn't like Beam.

" Babe!!! Forth goes to us for different purposes. He calls me to vent and you for advice" I said trying to cheer him up. " I give good advice?..." he asked finally smiling. " Well, when you are not being bias you do". This statement made him upset again. I pulled him into a hug. " I personally like your snobbish attitude... it gives you character. But you do come off rude to many, especially Beam. So!!! Moving forward can you work on that? For me!!" I said ruffling his hair.

He hates it when I lectured him, but knows I spoke no lie. His attitude towards Beam in general is really bad. It's been months, and goes out of his way to avoid him than talk to him. " You think Forth will still ask me to be his Best Man?" He asked burying his face on chest. " Why not?... you are still his bestie" I said pinching his butt. " Park!!! I'm being serious. I think he might not want me to be. He still haven't asked me. The wedding is fast approaching"-Lam.

" I think you should do something that shows you are trying. How about you invite Beam to do something you love, to show Forth you are putting in an effort" I said to him. He nodded his head and peck me on the lips. He quickly made the call, inviting Beam out. It appears he had agreed, because he screamed " I'LL HAVE DINNER OUT, SEE YOU LATER" -Lam. I heard the front door slam. He is so adorable, I wish others saw this side of him too ☺️.

~Beam~

" Lam want to go to the shooting range with me." I told Forth perplexed. He laughed and said, " my plan is working 😊, soon you two would be besties" he said pulling me onto his lap. " What plan? Besties 😒 I tolerate your friend, because of you Forth. But I don't see us being Beaties" I said to him. " Give him a chance, Lam is going to be my best man, I want you two to get along.Lam is like!!! A fruit, you have to peel the outside to get to the good part"-Forth.

I arrived at the gun range, and was surprised to see Lam waiving me over with a smile. That has definitely not happened before. " Hi, Beam glad you agreed to come" Lam. Okay, a smiling Lam was too much for me. I'm use to the ice cold Lam, this one was a bit peppy for me. " Have you ever shot a gun before?"he asked me. I shook my head no, to which he handed me a shotgun and showed me how it operates.

I hate to admit it, but I was enjoying Lam's company. We grabbed dinner afterwards and we talked about wedding preparations. Then I heard him clear his throat, "... thank you for coming out Beam. I've been meaning to reach out since the Cafe, but my ego won't allow me. Anywho, I want to give you a proper apology. I am truly sorry for my rudeness. I was just acting out. Original, it was because I saw Forth was unhappy so I lashed out on you." he said.

"Forth is a brother to me, and I don't want to hurt someone he loves"-Lam. I listen quietly, honestly my ears couldn't believe what they were hearing. I accepted his apology, and then he asked. "So!!! Do you know if Forth will ask me to be his Best Man?"-Lam. I smiled because, Forth already made him his best man. I guess not telling him was the plan he had. "He hasn't said anything about it, but I doubt he would chose anyone but you" -I replied.

I went home to inform Forth about Lam's worries and he couldn't stop laughing. He knew his bestfriend too well. Later on in the week, we had dinner with both his friends and my best friends to let them know. Forth added his brothers as well. And I decided to have Eamon his boyfriend Ram. We kept in touch and whenever they are in the city, Forth and I go on double dates with them. Our cozy 50 people wedding doubled in size and budget. By the time our wedding day rolled up, it was too much to handle. So,we allowed our mother's to plan everything.

~Forth~

Mother loves weddings and she wasted no time and money making our wedding her dream wedding. Ahhh the day has finally arrived, Beam and I would become partners for life. We decided on Maldives for the honeymoon. Everything was going accordingly.   " Congratulations N'Forth, this is a big step. Hopefully your brother would take a page from your book" -P'Gulf said to hint my brother. " Name the time and place handsome, I'll follow you any where"-PMew.

These two displays more public affection, than my eyes can contain. Lam arrived with Park with the rings. Lammie took his role as my best man very seriously. He stood next to me through out the entire planning of this wedding. As everyone sat down, and I heard the wedding music going off. I suddenly felt all my nerves melt away.

Then, Beam and I walk to meet each other in the middle of the aisle, before walking together to the front with the priest. As we said our vows, I noticed the tears that traced his face. Even through all that he still looks beautiful . We said our 'I do's' and exchanged rings. This wedding was everything and more.

~Beam~

After the reception, we went straight to the airport for our honeymoon. " Your father went all out for the honeymoon" forth said noticing the exclusive resort we would be staying at. " Yea, he didn't want your father to out do him on the wedding presents" I said laughing. Forth snuggled my nose with his and said " I promised my mom something after this honeymoon". I looked at him questioning what it could be. Then he whispered, " GRANDKIDS". Hahaha Lets just say, although I couldn't have none biological. We definitely tried to conceive one on this trip.

              ~*~*~*~*~*~*THE   END~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Hi!!! Forthbeam shippers, thank you for going on this ANGST filled ride of a story with me. I appreciate the likes, comments and love. To show my appreciation I'll be uploading two chapters of my new FB Fanfic today entitled:AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER. Again ,thank you for reading my work 🤪.
PS: THE BOY AND HIS CLIENT WILL BE UPDATED MORE NOW THAT THIS IS FINISHED. Thank you to those that love my original stories too. I appreciate it 😊