Eight

~Beam~

I left to go home without Forth, he was being unreasonable for no reason. So what if N'Sharp has a crush on me? He is not acting strange like he is. If anything, he has been respectful and kept his boundary. When I arrived home, I noticed the door was ajar and what appeared to be smoke 💨 coming out. What the hell, I openy it all the way only to find my mom in our kitchen. Cooking!!😳

"Beam! Leave the door open so the smoke can seep out 😷" my mom said while coughing. " Mom, that would set off the smoke alarms. Turn on the ventilator" I walked passed her to turn it on. I finally managed to clear the smoke. " Shit!!! This is why I order my food. I mean why do some people waste their time in the kitchen"-Mother.

Okay, I have so many questions but for starters. " Mom, how were you able to get in here?" I asked . " Your Boyfriend gave me spare keys. Unlike you, he asked me whether he can move on with you."-Mother. I raised my eyebrow, I didn't know Forth and mother were on such good terms. " Yea, I figured I surprised you with some my good cooking 😉 hahahahaha" she laughed at her own joke. The closest mother came to cooking, was warming the dood in a microwave.

" So where is Forth? Don't you two go everywhere together"-Mom. I frowned when she asked, bringing back the memory of what had just transpired between him and N'Sharp. " He is somewhere being unreasonable as usual"- I said. Mom just smiled, "seems like lover's quarrel, I want no part in that. But I hope you will be on good terms on my wedding day" mom responded showing me her ring finger. " Tharn proposed... we are getting married next month and I want you to walk me down the aisle" she said with glee.

" Wow! You are really serious about this one huh" I said smiling and basking in her excitement. Tharn is Lam's Uncle, I believe he is in his thirties. About 10 years younger than mom. " How did his family take the news?" I asked, feeling concerned. Her mood instantly changed, " his mother refused to give her blessing and even vowed to disown him"-Mom. I watched as her eyes weld up. It takes a lot to get my mom this emotional, she really loves this man. " I know he would love for his parents to be there, but we decided to go ahead with it regardless".

~Forth~

When I arrived on our floor, it smelled like smoke. Did someone burn something? Noticing where the smoke was coming from I rushed to our apartment.
" BEAM!!! Are you okay ? What's burning?" I said. But to my surprise, I was greeted by Ms. Baramee.
" Hey Forth! Long time, how are you?". Beam on the other hand quickly walked off to the room and slammed the door. " Trouble in Paradise?"-Ms.Baramee. I took a deep breathe and replied, " I believe Beam is being stalked. He doesn't seem to want to hear me out. We don't know who the person is, and I think he should be more wary of the people he keeps around"I said.

His mom sat up, and asked " why is he receiving death threats?". I looked over at her and shook my head, " Mostly flowers addressed from a secret admirer". She took out her phone, and placed a bizarre phone call. Based on the conversation, I presumed it was Beam's father. I've yet to meet him and Beam hardly ever talk about him. I guess she still keeps in touch with him. Next, she packed her stuff and said, " Sounds like someone with a crush on your boyfriend. But his father would have security detail follow him just in case. And for both of our sake, don't let Beam know of this."

She left without saying goodbye to her son. They have such a strange relationship, but I guess that's their norm. Why doesn't she want Beam to know about her contacting his father?I called my brother P'Mew to fill him on what was going on. To which he replied, "Don't forget Beam is also a man. He can take care of himself. But I do agree with ending that friendship with that Nong." At last, someone that agrees with me on this topic. I hung up the phone to go check on Beam.

~Beam~

When Forth arrived I was stilled mad, so I left him with mom. I honestly don't want to be around his unreasonable ass! Sometimes he forgets I have a dick between my legs, just as he does. I can take care of myself, and I damn sure can handle a stalker. "Hey, your mom just left. Are you in a mood to talk?"-Forth. I did not respond, I just went on with scrolling through my phone.

" I checked the security cameras Beam. There was a time lapse. Whoever dropped off the flowers didn't want to be trace. There were footages deleted from the recording" Forth. I quickly sat up on the bed, "what do you mean lapse?" I asked a bit panicked. "Yea, all there is, is when the flowers appeared. It doesn't show when or who placed it there"-Forth. Okay, that's alarming.

" I thought only security can access the CCTV, is is someone that works there? That's very odd" I said.  Forth grabbed me by the leg and pulled me closer to him. " Don't worry, I'll put up my own cameras. Also, I spoke with P'Mew and he made me understand that you are capable of taking care of yourself..." I sighed a sense of relief. Then he followed it up with, "... but he agrees with me about N'Sharp"-Forth. I quickly stood up to walk away, but he grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to him. "Beam!! ! Hear me out, I trust you. But, that kid makes me feel uneasy. Can you this for me? I've never asked anything of such from you"-Forth.

He said looking me in the eyes, he looked so concern. I can't believe this kid has him rattled up like this." Pack an overnight bag, you'll attend the SOTUS closing with me."-Forth. Opened my mouth to protest, but he glared at me and shook his head. I guess I'm not winning this battle. " I won't be able to concentrate if I leave you here by yourself.... yes!!! I know you are a man, but do it for me okay?" He asked. I nodded my head, to which he smiled and pulled me into a hug. "I love you Beammie"-Forth.