Twenty-Two

~Beam~

I watched Forth in disbelief, what is he talking about? Why is he saying this? I sensed there was something off, but this was not the conclusion I had in mind. I was lost for words, then Forth took a deep breathe and said "... I guess silence is your way of confirming it? Read the text he sent you too" he said pointing at my phone. " He sent you flowers, he kissed you, he professes his love for you on a grand stage BEAM!!! I'm trying to keep it together, but a part of me feel like I'm loosing you. And that scare the SHIT out of me" Forth said with tears roaming down his face.

I figured I allow him to vent, and simply listen to him. Forth is tuff and some might describe him as a bad ass. Yet, this is the side of him most people don't get to see. The vulnerable and sometimes insecure side of him. This outburst has been snow balling for a while. " is that why, you went to go find him on his campus? You felt confronting him will ease your anger?" I finally asked, watching him falling apart. He stopped pacing about, and took a seat. " I thought causing him harm, would make me feel better... what has gotten into me?"-Forth.

I walked over and took his face in my hands, " Never once have I doubted my feelings for you Forth. If anything, this encounter with N'Sharp has further confirmed the love I have for you. You are only person for me, do you understand?! I'm here with you!!! AREN'T I???" I yelled in frustration. His eyes finally calmed down.

" I LOVE YOU, FORTH JATURAPOOM. Never once have I felt any different..." I said looking him in the eyes to make sure he understood I meant every single word. We were so loud, I won't be surprised is the entire eyes were awoke. He hugged me tight and wept some more. My heart sunk seeing Forth like this, but a part of me was glad he let it out. "... you are the only one for me, Do you understand!!!" I whispered to Forth.

~Mew~
N'Forth's room is right next to mine, and at this rate I must as well have a front row seat to their argument. I knew they were facing some relationship issues but I didn't know it was this bad. And Forth was crying!!! My brother hardly ever show vulnerability, this was a side I had not witnessed before. A part of me wanted to go in there and advice them. But I feel it might be better they sort it themselves, when I heard N'Forth talking to Beam. *I'm rooting for your love. This too shall pass*

~Forth~

I woke up in the arms of Beam. Then our conversation from last night started rushing back. " Are you back you your senses?" Beam asked, with his eyes still closed. I smiled, and placed a peck on his lips. This lead to him to open his eyes. " Do you feel better, now? Because you aired our dirty laundry for your entire family. Now they probably thinking I'm cheating on you!!" Beam said and I laughed. "I'm sorry I ever doubted you Beam"- I said. " ... Forth!! I'm only human, but if your clone was to profess his love to me. I'll always pick you"-Beam.

My heart swell from hearing those words from him. Then a notification came in on his phone. He grabbed it off the bed and turned it off. " I agree with your mom, it will be good to unplug for a bit" he said turning his phone off. Then slipping his hand down my boxers. " Beam!!! Not now, we have to be down for breakfast soon" I whispered. But who I'm I to deny him, I wanted him as much as he did me. We ended up making love, it took everything in me not to leave bold hickeys I n him.

" it looks like the made up already... you owe me Mew" P'Earth. Well that was the confirmation I needed to know the entire house heard us. Beam felt so shy suddenly, I guess he is not completely used o my brothers yet. " Beam... your mom said she called you but there was no answer. Any way, she's pulling in now at the driveway"- mom said. I almost choked on my orange juice, Beam's mom and I are good now. But she really does scare me. " I'll go help her with her bags.." Beam said. " BAGS as in plural? She's only here for a day" P'Anong. I just smiled, only if they knew the character that is Ms. Baramee.

~Beam~

" Hi mother! When was you planning to tell me you were going to be here?" I asked getting her bags out of the trunk. " When I called you 20 minutes ago and I was sent to voicemail"-Mother. I looked at her, it's only 9am, and her sharp tongue is already. " Mother , can you promise to tone it down a bit. I mean be yourself, but like a off brand version of yourself?" I said.  " Now, when have I ever embarrassed you in public? Don't tell me how to act, I'm a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. I didn't get that far by not knowing how to conduct myself" - Mother.

I sighed following behind her with her LouisVuitton  luggage's.  I could hear the hellos and hi's as I walked in behind her. " Hello, I am Beam's mother!!! Lovely to meet you..." Mother went around the table greeting Forth's siblings and P'Anong. " Wow, you could pass for Beam's older sister. No way you are his mother" P'Anong. " Oh!!! Hahahahaha how kind of you." Mother replied. So far so good, she's behaving. "Beam, You can put your mom's stuff in the room across from Forth's" Said Mrs. Jaturapoom. " well if it isn't the grand bitch herself!!!" -mother.

I froze in place when I heard what she called Forth's mother. So did Forth and the other guys. The only one who have yet to come down is Mr. Jaturapoom and I'm praying he doesn't any time soon. " I see you still have that sharp tongue of yours Brenda, hahaha glad you made it" Mrs. Jaturapoom. What is going on here? I knew they talked on the phone, but had no clue they were this close. " Sheila , I see you haven't changed a bit... still the firecracker from college. Come give me a hug!!!" -Mom. Huh? College? " Do you care explaining what is going on here" Forth asked his mother. " Brenda here was your mom's roommate in college" said Mr.Jaturapoom he descended the stairs. " I see you still don't like me, Kiet" -Mother😏