You Are Perfect ( Human Foxy x Stuttering Reader )

This was requested by CarrieTheBrokenCupSh. I hope it's okay and you guys like it.

   " I-I-I'm leaving m-m-m-m-mom. "

   " ... "

   " M-Mom? "

   " Honey please go. I need to sit here and relax. "

I looked into the living room and saw my mom pour another glass of wine.

   " O-Okay. " I said softly.

   " Speak up! Don't talk like a soft innocent person. "

   " Y-Y-Yes, mom. "

I opened the front door and left my house. I got on my motorcycle/truck/car and started driving towards the Fazbear Pizzeria. I've had a stuttering problem ever since I was born and my mom was fine with it until my dad left us. When he left us he claimed that it was a mistake and mom put that blame on me because I never could stop stuttering. She never abused me but she just treated me like a roommate or a stranger. I found joy in working my night shifts at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. The animatronics didn't do any harm to me and I became friends with them. I was particularly close with Foxy. None of them knew I could talk. They all thought I was mute because I never spoke around them and I used a whiteboard to talk with them.

   ' I need to learn sign language. '

I parked in a parking spot in front of the pizzeria. I put my mask on and started making my way inside the building. Wearing a mask helps me control my mouth. When I first met them it was hard to contain my voice but I bought a mask and it seemed to work perfectly to remind me about my stutter. I walked inside and heard the bell ring for my shift to start. I set my bag down in the security office, waving to Mike, and grabbed my whiteboard. I walked to the main party room and met with all of the animatronics.

Whatever is in italics is what you write on the board. Just thought I would put that out there...okay bye.

   " Y/n! " Chica cheered as she ran up and hugged me.

I hugged her back and walked further into the room. Freddy was talking with Golden Freddy and Bonnie sat with Foxy. Chica walked with us towards a table beside Foxy and Bonnie. She sat me down beside Foxy and she sat beside Bonnie. She cuddled up to him immediately after sitting down and Bonnie wrapped his arm around her.

   It's cute and all but I just got here. Don't make me leave.

   " I agree with the lass here. It's sea sickening to see you two so high in the sky with love. "

   " Well, you two would understand if you guys would just date already! " Chica shouted.

   " She's got you there. " Bonnie agreed.

   You're only agreeing with her because you two are dating!

   " Exactly! I don't want her to kill me! "

I rolled my eyes and felt my phone start to vibrate. I took it out of my pocket and saw that it was my mom. I wrote excuse me on my board and I left the main party room. I walked to another party room far away from the stage area. I took my mask off and started speaking to my mom.

   " M-Mom? "

   " Y/n, I think I found a solution to our problems! "

   " P-P-Problems? "

   " You're stuttering sweetheart. "

   " W-What Is t-t-t-t-the solu-ution? "

   " A therapist! "

   ' I hate this. '

I always hated it when mom would call me and tell me that she found a solution to my problem. I was fine with my stuttering, I never saw anything wrong with it until I realized that my mom blamed me for my father leaving. I didn't really want to get rid of my stuttering. I'm fine with it I just didn't like talking much because I dragged my sentences out when I stuttered.

   " Mom I-I-I Don-n't w-w-w-w-w-want to see a the-erapist. I l-l-like my s-stutter. "

   " You're a little delusional sweetheart! Let's see the therapist on Monday! " She cheered

   " N-No, mom. "

   " Y/n do you realize that everything would go back to normal if you fixed your problem? We need to fix that stutter of yours and maybe your father will come back! Y/n we are seeing that therapist! "

   " N-No! " I shouted

   " Y/n, either we fix your stutter or I'm kicking you out of my house. "

   " F-Fine..."

   " Great! I've already got an appointment sett-"

   " I'l-l-l-ll collect m-m-my thing-gs t-t-tomorrow and leave-e-e. "

   " Y/n! "

I hung up and sat on the floor. I could feel the tears come to my eyes and I decided I wouldn't hold them back anymore. I left them to fall down my face and I leaned my head on my knees and stayed in my curled form. I was so out of my mind that I didn't realize the footsteps coming towards me. I felt hands touch my arms and I looked up to see Foxy crouching in front of me with a sad look on his face.

   " What's wrong lass? "

I didn't say anything and I kept my eyes glued to the floor. He held my arms and got closer.

   " Please tell me. "

I took in a big breath of air and breathed out. I looked up at his pleading eyes.

   " I-I-I have a-a-a-a sttuter-ering p-problem. "

   " What's wrong with that, lass? It's not really a problem. "

   " B-But i-i-it is-s. "

   " Lass, it isn't a problem. Because you are perfect. Your stuttering is what makes you perfect because it's what makes you, yourself. You should be proud of your stuttering. It's quite cute, lass. "

   " Y-You t-t-thinn-nk so? "

   " I know so, lass. "

I realized how close we were together and my face instantly got red.

   " Y-You're-e-e really c-c-c-close, F-F-Foxy. "

   " I know. "

Then he pulled me into a kiss. I relaxed in his hold and melted into the kiss. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss was soft and gentle. He pulled away but kept me close to him. He held my head to his chest and rested his chin on my head.

   " If you don't mind I want to hear your beautiful voice more often. "

   " S-S-Sure Fox-x-x-xy. "

   " I love you lass. "

   " I l-l-love yo-ou to-o-o-o-o. "