Louis Tomlinson Flu

Louis woke up not feeling too good. He felt really hot, he had a headache and he hurt everywhere.

'What the heck in wrong with me?' He thought.

He went to the toilet, had a wee and then headed back to his room.

He decided to go back to bed, maybe he'll feel better when he wakes up again. Besides, he was still absolutely exhausted, even though he had like 9 hours of sleep.

He lays down on his bed, without the covers on, because he feels like he's sweating. He falls back asleep, after switching his ceiling fan on.

When he woke up again, it was 11.15am. He still felt the exact same as before. Headache, aching everywhere and really hot. He suddenly felt a bit nauseous now too.

He stumbles downstairs and onto the sofa. He flops down, beside Harry and Zayn.

"You alright, mate?" Liam asks concerned.

"I don't feel too good." Louis replies quietly.

"Well, what's wrong?" He asks.

"I have a headache, I'm in pain everywhere, I feel nauseous and I'm really hot." Louis says and Harry smirks.

"Damn right you are." Harry says and all the boys eyes widen. Except Louis, who is blushing.

"Harry, not the time." Liam says chuckling slightly.

Harry was still smirking and Louis was still blushing.

"Anyways, it seems like you have the flu." Zayn says.

"Ugh." Louis says annoyed. He hates being sick,so having the flu is gonna make him so miserable.

"Its ok, mate. We'll look after you." Niall says smiling.

"Really?" Louis asks and Niall nods still smiling.

"Thanks, guys." He says smiling slightly.

"No problem. Right, do you need anything, cool wash cloth, a bucket, food, water, medicine?" Zayn asks as him and Liam stand up.

"Maybe just some medicine and a cool wash cloth please." Louis replies and the two nod heading into the kitchen where they keep the objects Louis wants.

"Wanna watch something?" Niall asks Louis. "Yes, please. Can we put 'Grease' on please?" Louis asks Niall and he nods, putting the movie on. He knows it is Louis favourite and he is sick.

Louis watches the film, while Harry and Niall go on their phones, not really interested in the movie.

Liam comes back with a cool wash cloth and Zayn has the medicine.

"Here." Zayn says taking two pills out of the box.

"These are cold and flu pills." Zayn tells him and louis nods taking two with some water that was on the coffee table.

"Hey, that was mine." Harry says.

"Shush, Harry." Liam tells him jokingly.

Harry fake pouts, making Liam shake his head, a small smile evident on his face.

"Here you go, mate." Liam says putting the cool wash cloth on Louis forehead.

"Thank you." Louis says and the two boys sit down with the others. They also went on their phones. Louis still doesn't know why the boys dont like 'Grease.' Oh well.

He was happily watching the movie, when he felt the need to through up. He got up, pain shooting all over his body.
He went as quickly as he could to the toilet, the wash cloth still on his forehead. He made it just in time.

The poor boy threw up everything he ate the day before. He felt like rubbish. He slowly got up, using all the strength he had and trotted back down downstairs.

He sat back on the couch in his original spot and continued to watch the film.

"What happened? Are you ok?" Harry asks from beside him.

"Oh, I just threw up." Louis says sadly.

"Awww, I'm sorry." Harry says wrapping his arm around him. Louis laid his head on Harry's shoulder and watched the film. Well, for like 10 minutes..... he fell asleep.

Awwww, poor Lou. Until the next chapter, KaiKai is out!