Harry Styles Bronchitis

Requested by: Beckyxx06. Hope you enjoy! There's some Larry fluff in this too so yeahhhh!

It was November of 2012 and all the boys have just come home for a couple of days, before going back to America. They were so happy to have a break!

"Harry, wake up!" Louis tells happily and jumping onto Harry's bed giggling adorably.

Harry wasnt exactly feeling 100% today, but seeing Louis messy bed hair and ocean blue eyes made him happy.

"Morning, Lou." He says his voice filled with sleep.

He started to cough and Louis looked concerned.

"Are you ok, love?" Louis asks worriedly and Harry slowly nods.

"I think so." He replies voice raspy.

"Ok, well let's get ready! We're going back to America today." Louis says happily and pulling Harry up.

"Ok." Harry says sneezing three times.

"Oh my god! That was so cute!" Louis yells happily and hugging his lover.

"No it wasnt." Harry says blushing.

"Yes it was." Louis says pulling away from the hug and crossing his arms.

Harry just rolls his eyes and they begin to get ready to leave for the airport.

"Yep!" Louis says smiling.

"Yeah." Harry says quietly.

His voice was starting to feel a little sore, but it's probably just a cold coming on.

Their plane was called and they headed towards the right gate to board.

Louis and Harry were sitting together, holding hands. Harry was sniffing once again.

"Why is your sniffing like so cute?" Louis asks blushing and smiling at Harry.

"Its not." Harry says coughing.

His throat really did hurt, but he was just trying to ignore it. He grabbed his water bottle out of his backpack and drank some, trying to ignore how painful it was as he swallowed.

Harry was feeling pretty tired, so he fell asleep, his head resting on Louis shoulder. Louis smiled and wraps his arms around Harry, pulling him closer. He kissed his forehead as Harry fell asleep. He was hoping to feel better when he wakes up.

When Harry wakes up, he was feeling worse about his throat felt like it was being scratched by an angry cat. He rubs his eyes and stretches.

Louis takes Harry's hand and they walk out of the plane and into the airport to meet Niall, Lism and Zayn.

"Hey, guys." Louis says smiling.

"Hey, mate." Zayn says smiling and patting Louis back.

"Hi, Lou." Niall says placing a hand on Louis shoulder.

Liam smiles and nods at him. His face then turned concerned when he sw Harry. They boy looked pretty bad. He looked so tired and he had his head resting on Louis shoulder.

"Harry..... are you ok?" Liam asks worriedly.

Harry wanted to reply, but his throat was just way to sore and he was all congested too. He sniffed adorably and the boys all gasp.

"That was adorable." Niall says smiling and Harry hides his face in Louis shoulder and shakes his head.

Louis pulls his body closer and all the boys walk through the airport.