Chapter 3: Oh hey! A quest.

After a long night of Bobby calling Sam and Dean while you did the routine blessings. You woke up to a raven on your windowsill.

"Ah. Odin's messenger."

You rolled yourself out of bed and bent down. Your eyes squeezed shut at every crack and pop that came with having a spine. Standing up and twisting your sides, you marched yourself up to the window and opened it.

The bluish black raven hopped in to show you a tiny scroll. You closed your window as this raven dropped the scroll. "What's new now?" You asked sarcastically to your patreon's bird.

The raven tilted its head as you opened the scroll.

"(Y/N),

Artemis and I have both confirmed the werewolf king Lycaon has escaped.

Travel with Sam and Dean and kill a werewolf.

When you face Lycaon: feed him the beast's meat. This will kill him.

Good luck.

P.S.

Don't let Sam and Dean know about the meat."

You placed the scroll down and let put the deepest groan a Thursday morning out bring out.

Zeus's biggest fanboy has escaped a seemingly INESCAPABLE garden of thorns and is now either killing or turning people.

Bobby knocked on the door before entering. "I'm guessing you have a quest?" You nodded as Bobby walked in. "What's with the bird?" Bobby asked, gently patting the raven.

"That is Odin's messenger. Well... One of them." You explained, handing him the scroll. Bobby skimmed it over as you went to start packing.

"Wait wait wait. You have to KILL a werewolf, harvest it's meat, HIDE THE MEAT, then and ONLY THEN feed it to Lycaon?" Bobby asked. "Uh yeah. Kinda the point." You replied.

Bobby groaned as the bird rested on your bookshelf. "How long do you think it'll take you?" Bobby asked. "Well. He apparently JUST escaped two days ago. So, if my sources are correct, I have to head towards... a pretty small town."

Bobby rolled his eyes and went to get the phone.

-----------

You tossed your stuff in the car as Dean got in the driver seat. Bobby waved goodbye as you slid into the car.

It wasn't long before Dean started driving towards the hotel Sam was in. Dean glanced at the rear view mirror to see you looking out the window.

"(Y/N). Look. I really am sorry about the graduation." You looked at him as he passed you a (fav restaurant) takeout bag. "I'll order you that graduation cake." You smiled and took the bag. "Thanks Dean."

"God you are so much easier to apologise to than Sam."

"That's cause Sam isn't tricked by food."