Chapter 2: Not the time

"And may Artemis bless me will the sheer will power to endure Dean's bullshit."

You took a deep breath and watched the candles of your alters. Your guides to life just had to listen to you explain that you have to leave.

Odin understood everything and gave his oath to help you.

Artemis was annoyed at Sam and Dean, whilst promising to make them have a bit of a hard time starting the car.

Nyx swore to give you safe travel and night while you go forth on your quest.

Anubis calmed you and swore no one was mad.

You respectfully dimmed the lights out and carefully packed away the candles. Sam helped you carry your belongings as Dean was getting the GPS ready. "Ok. We're going to Bobby." Dean announced as you and Sam snapped your attention to him.

"Bobby? WHY?" Sam asked as you were already guessing why. "You were JUST complaining about (Y/N) needing to do her work! She'll be safe with Bobby!" Dean pointed out as Sam groaned. "Not what I meeeeaaaaant!" God you needed to get away from these two.

-------------------------

Bobby opened Artemis's box as you set up Anubis's alter. "Are you SURE its ok for me to be here? Ya know... Pagan and stuff?" You asked, seeing Bobby pull out potions and hexes. "Princess. If I had a problem. I would've told Dean by now."

You smiled at the bearded man as he handed you Artemis's candle. He was the first and only person to find out you work for 2 gods and 2 goddesses. "So. WHY is Zeus afraid of Nyx?" Bobby asked, looking at the moon necklace you gave her.

"Would YOU be scared of a being born from chaos?" You asked, shifting a deer antler to place. "That sounds like an afternoon hunt." Bobby replied, hearing you laugh. "Gosh. I needed this. Getting away from those... idjits." You sighed as Bobby patted your back.

"Listen. Its alright. But just tell me when you need to go on those god quests of yours. You're not very slick." You groaned at Bobby's words. You THOUGHT you hid that part from him.

"How... did you find out?" You asked with uncertainty in your voice. "Nobody runs off to help a man kill a unkillable boar, (Y/N)." Bobby said in a stern voice.

Ouch. Right in the gut.

"Ok ok. You win." You reasoned, "I will let you know and try to tell you where I'm going in case I need help." Bobby nodded, patting your shoulder, before walking out. "Make sure those candles don't smell to girly." Bobby hollered.

"Sorry. Anubis and Nyx like 'Midnight Lake'!"