Chapter 24

I walked over to San and some others, and Lucas went over to who he was hanging out with before.

"Are you ok princess? You look like you have been crying!" San whispered into my ear as I sat on his lap. I nodded and whispered back that I would tell him about it later.

"Do you want to meet BTS to cheer you up?" San asked. I looked up to him and nodded eagerly. We both walked over with our hands clasped together. I'm pretty sure my hand was shaking so much that San could feel it too because he was chuckling to himself.

"Calm down beautiful." San murmured and pecked my cheek. We continued walking over and bangtan looked over to us. "Hey guys! This is y/n, my girlfriend." Wow this was really happening. I still can't get over San calling me his girlfriend. It feels so good.

The guys all waved and introduced themselves. I pretended that I didn't already know they're names as I think it would be more awkward saying 'I already know you'.

"I'm namjoon" wow! He is beautiful and definitely president material.

"I'm Jin" he really is Worldwide handsome.

"Yoongi" he grinned and shook my hand. Such a cutie!

"I'm Hoseok" he really did shine like the sun!

"Im Jimin" he eye smiled! OMG.

"Taehyung" his voice was so deep and sexy.

"I'm Jungkook" the golden maknae in the flesh. So handsome!

I could hear my inner fan girl as they introduced themselves. They are better looking in real life. How is that even possible?

San has gone elsewhere so we all talked among each other, getting to know one and other. I pretended that what they were telling me were things I didn't already know because I didn't want them to think I'm obsessed or anything. I'm just dedicated.

They told me about how they were artists and I told them "oh yeah! I think I have heard a few of your songs."

Just as I finished that sentence my phone rang out blasting 'Neol wihaeseoramyeon nan
Seulpeodo gippeun cheok hal suga isseosseo'

HOW AWKWARD!!!! Fake love is blaring from my phone. I looked and it was Wooyoung. I rejected the call, looking around. He was sat their a few meters away from me crying of laughter.

I looked back at BTS and they were also laughing or smirking. "You know BTS?" Yoongi asked smirking.

(If you know, you know)

"I didn't want too seem like an obsessed fan girl so I tried to play it down a bit and pretend I didn't know you." I blurted while face palming.

Jimin came and hugged me and whispered "don't worry, it's ok! We like that you are an army." He was grinning, still finding the situation funny.

Wooyoung however, looked jealous that Jimin was hugging me so I stuck my tongue out at him. Wooyoung pouted and looked away carrying on talking to Yeosang, San, XiaoJun and Mark.

All the rest of BTS joined in the hug making it a big group hug. Are these guys really capable of being in a gang. They really are too cute!

We all released our grips from the hug and went back to talking. Jin carried on with the BBQ along with Doyoung and Kyungsoo.

Soon after, I went to sunbathe on a sun lounger. I took my top off so I was just in my bikini and counted down from 3 to 1. As I mentally said 1 in my head, San was right by me. I smirked knowing that that would happen so quickly.