Chapter 19

It was now just San and I in the medical room now. San intertwined our hands together while his head was still on my shoulder. "I know this is a dumb time to ask but I don't want to lose you y/n. You mean a lot to me and I was wondering... Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

Did San really just ask me to be his girlfriend? I would be dumb if I said no to him as he treats me so well and takes care of me. I really like him and he has helped me through so much as well.

I looked over to San and he looked so nervous. I now have the biggest smile on my face and nodded saying "yes" excitedly. I re-wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was perfect. It felt even better now that we are together.

We broke apart still smiling at each other. "Urm y/n, do you want to tell the others or not? I don't mind whatever the answer is but I just want you to be happy." San asked.

I thought about it for a minute then answered. "Honestly, I think I want to tell them. Mingi might be mad at first but he will get used to it." I mean how can Mingi not agree with our relationship. San is a better choice than any of the guys at my school. San will also keep me safe and I don't think he will ever hurt me whether it is physically, mentally or emotionally. I hope he won't hurt me anyway. I can't even bare thinking about that.

We decided to go to the games room where everyone else was and tell them all about us.

We both walked in and everyone was focused on what they were playing. I then decided to shout and say "GUYS!! I have something that I want to tell you." They all stopped what they were doing and sat on the sofas waiting for me to tell them. San sat with them too at first.

"Urm, please don't get mad at me Mingi and don't hate me but I have a boyfriend now." I told them. There was a mixture of shock and a few knowingly glances.

"Is it Lucas? I swear to god I will beat that kid up!" Mingi said harshly.

"You will not beat Lucas up and it is not him anyway." I shouted annoyed.

"Is it Wooyoung? Y/n, don't trust him. He is a secret fuckboy and flirts with anything that has legs." Mingi questioned.

"THATS NOT TRUE?" Wooyoung shrieked.

"Wooyoung, you tried to flirt with a hamster once!" Yeosang stated. Everyone laughed at what Yeosang said and Wooyoung pouted saying "I was practicing."

"Anyway, no it is not Wooyoung. Leave him alone! He might be a bit of a perv but he still has feelings." Everybody laughed at that too. Even Wooyoung!

"I am dating San." I spoke up. I looked over to Mingi who had a blank expression. What was he thinking. He then blurted out "thank god! I thought I was going to have to kill someone but you have my blessing. I trust you San and I know you will never hurt her." Mingi stood up and gave San a bro hug. I let out a sigh of relief. I thought that was going to go really bad but I'm happy it didn't.

"You aren't sleeping in the same bedroom though." Mingi stated. I gave him an 'Are you serious look' thinking about how we have both already broke that rule before he even made it.

Oops.

San and I look at each other blushing then over to Mingi. Realisation hit him that we already have and he groaned. "Well by the looks of it you already have but that doesn't mean that I am allowing it. You are not sleeping in the same bedroom. Understand?" We both nodded while pouting.

We decided to order takeaway as none of us could be bothered to cook. We ordered 4 12' pizzas, 2 boxes of wedges, 2 garlic breads and 2 boxes of chicken wings. Yes, they eat a lot. Hongjoong went to collect it with Mingi as they don't want other gangs to turn up. Apparently, a member from another gang dressed up as a pizza delivery driver once and hacked the phone so they heard the conversation and came here to try and get back at Ateez. Yeosang got injured but luckily it wasn't a life threatening injury. That is why Ateez now collect takeaways and never go out alone.

The rest of us played games in the game room until the two came back with the pizza. I was playing just dance with Seonghwa, Yunho and Wooyoung. Let me just put out there that they are amazing dancers. Thinking back to a this morning when I wondered if Seonghwa could dance: the answer was definitely a yes which meant my idol group theory would work. He would definitely make it if he tried. I now wondered if all of them could sing/rap and dance. It would be so cool if they could.

Mingi and Hongjoong finally walked in with the food and everyone ran towards the sofas, ready to eat. I walked over sitting next to San and he gave me a cute smile.

San went and picked up two slices of pizza, giving one of them to me

San went and picked up two slices of pizza, giving one of them to me. It was a margarita slice. I'm glad he picked out that one for me as the other pizzas looked too fatty. I ate it taking small bites. San watched as I ate my pizza and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Pulling me closer to him, San whispered "one slice of pizza won't make you gain weight princess and if you do I think you will still look beautiful."

Did San really think I will be beautiful if I gain weight? I doubt it. I used to look awful before I lost weight. I'm not saying everyone does because honestly everyone else looked beautiful but I was ugly and I couldn't even stand looking at myself when I got ready in the morning.

After finishing my pizza, I lay my head on San's lap. San looked down at me smiling again while finishing whatever number of slices he had. I think he had about 3 slices with some wedges, 2 chicken wings and a piece of garlic bread.

We all eventually went to go to get ready for bed. Everyone had a busy day so we were all tired out.

San came into my room again before going to bed. I made sure beforehand to wear long sleeve pyjama top and also one that covered my stomach. I don't want any of the guys worrying because they have enough on their hands: I don't want to add to it.

Someone else knocked on the door and opened it. Mingi was at the door and he mumbled "you two should go to sleep. You have had a busy day! And don't forget San; you have your own room." Mingi made it obvious that he didn't want San staying in the same room as me. I don't understand why though because he makes me feel safe and I sleep a lot better with him. "Goodnight both of you." Mingi yawned. We both said 'goodnight' back and he left.

San also got up to leave too as he didn't want to upset my brother. He gave me a hug and a kiss before leaving. I tried to hold on to the hug for as long as I could, not wanting San to leave. San sighed "Y/n, I really don't want to leave but Mingi will literally kill me if he sees us asleep together."

I understood. I wouldn't want to see how my brother would react if we didn't listen to him. San decided to stay a little bit longer as I wouldn't let go of him and we just talked about things in general. I told him that I didn't want to go to school tomorrow. I couldn't tell him the real reason why I didn't want to go but I just used the whole Anna not wanting to be friends excuse. San left to go to bed at around 11:30. I fell asleep soon after he left.
.
.
.
.
.