He then took stairs to the room.
After a while he yelled my name from his room

"Siya, come to our room. I want to discuss something. ", hearing our room from his mouth felt so sweet. 

"Coming.. ", I yelled back. 

"Where is my laptop Siya? ", oh I took it for searching something. 

" Oh your laptop is in the table", I pointed towards the table at the balcony. 

"Oh my god Siya… who keeps laptop there? What if it rains? Are you a kid? ", he said. He is right. Am I a fool? What if it rained now. Damn. 

"Oh sorry. I was so engaged in browsing that I forgot. Eeeeee ", I said by making a happy face. 

"What were you so engaged in browsing. Don't tell me you were watching some porn?", he wickedly smiled. 

"Porn seriously? Eew? How shameless have you become Abhi", I didn't even know when this man started talking too much. As far I know this man would not even laugh for a super joke. 

" Why? I heard some watch it for doing it in real life ", I didn't know when he came too close to me that I could now feel his breath over my neck. Is he indicating something? 

"Hahaha. Haha.." I chocked my words and started faking a laugh to get away from his grip. 

"You are too funny Abhi, haha", I wanted to change this damn topic.

Do he see me as some inexperienced girl? Is he mocking me? Should I say that I don't have to see it to know what happens when the thing happens? No no… He will thing that I am too bold and blunt. 

I was going to get out from the room when his voice stopped me. 

" Wait"

"I heard there is reunion. Do you want to go? ", he asked. 

"You are also invited? ", I asked curiously. 

"Why won't I be invited? We studied in the same class ", he questioned. Thats true. I knew this is coming. 

"Did you tell them that we are married? ", I asked. 

"No".I knew this will be his answer. After all his favourite girl will be coming too. Why will he disclose our marital status? 

"Only if you wish to say. ", he added. I know man that's a lame excuse. Don't pretend too much. 

"Hmm… lets go. ", I said without thinking twice. Anyway it will be fun to catch up with all after years. Anujith is in Italy. I saw from his Instagram. So he won't be there. So it will not be a big problem. And nobody else knows our marriage too. 

"Okey", he replied. 

Writer's pov

Siya was not much excited about the reunion but thinking about meeting her old friends made her mind cool. She choose to wear a  navy blue sleeveless gown which  flaunted her sexy shoulder. She banded her hair high in elegant bun which dropped some of her hair on to her sides. Matching the outfit with a three inch glittery heel added her beauty. She looked like a diva that was all set to give a sexy ramp walk. 

Abhi chose to wear a navy blue suit. They never planned on blue but coincidently they looked like a pair wearing matching outfit. 

"Siya, are you ready? Let's leave. We are already late. ", Abhi said. 

"Yes, lets go ", she replied. 

They took their ride to the Grand hotel together. 

Siya was having mixed feelings about this reunion. She feared whether she will have to see some faces she wished no to see in the future. It will be true to say she was more concerned about seeing Abhi's reaction seeing them. 

"You don't disclose them that we are married. ", she said out of the blue breaking the silence in the car. 

Hearing this Abhi was about to brake the car but still he managed to maintain his composure. 

" Why so? ", he questioned. 

"I don't want to hear unnecessary questions from them. ", she said. Infact she was the one who wanted to introduce everyone  her husband but thinking about it more, she thought that Abhi would not like to lose his bachelor image. 

He asked her whether she told them about their marriage. But in the first place he could have announced his marriage to the whole world. Why should she announce when he wished to remain a bachelor. 

"We have reached. I will park the car. You can go first.", Abhi said. 

"Oh he dont want anyone to watch we came together. As I expected, he don't want to expose our marriage", she thought to herself. 

Just as she took her strides towards the entrance she saw her gang of friends with their spouses. 

"Siyaa… . Baby I missed you. ", both Dhanya and Swetha came hugging her. 

" I missed you guys too. .. ", she withdrew from the hug and greeted their husbands. 

" You came alone Siya. Where is your husband? Is he busy?", Dhanya enquired. 

"Hmm.. Lets continue our talk inside. ", she somehow managed to change topic and pull them all inside. 

When they got inside the whole hall was booked for them. 

"Hey Siya, our beauty queen, you are still so gorgeous dear. ", Dev, the former class rep and also the coordinator of the even said hugging her. 

" Oh you are not bad thought. Is it still six packs or did it get advanced to eight.", Siya said playfully giving a punch on his muscles. 

He replied her with big laugh. 

"Go on meet your buddies. Let me receive everyone", Dev excused. 

Siya and her friends moved to the centre of a hall greeting everyone. There was a big screen showing photographs taken during there school life. 

Those photos made her eyes a bit teary. Those years were the most priceless ones. She spent her youth on a single person and now any memories of her school days ends in Abhi. Her youth began and ended with him by her side.

"Good time come and go but the school memories will last forever. Thats the spring of innocence. I realise that those were the less stressfull life of my life. There was no winning or failure. I just did what made me happy. There was only happiness that mattered. ", Siya remembered her old school life. 

Boring uniforms

Unadjustable tie

 Different kinds of shoes

 Many sections

 Many classrooms

 One best friend 

One favorite teacher 

Definite bench sharing.

Numerous crushes

Million memories… .. . Thats schoollife

The board showed these lines. Everything was damn correct instead one.

There was no numerous crushes but a single love. 

Abhishek Varma.

†****""""""""""

Not edited😑

Ok how the chappy. I know its a short one. Sorry...

Please please forgive my grammar error. I am just a beginer. Support me.

If you can please follow me..

And

Do vote for it..

Saranghea... Guys