Love letter☹️

After few days of thorough thinking, I decided to go with old ways. Love letter. That evening I researched a lot about how a well defined love letter was written. But i didn't want to copy someone's feelings because they might be different from mine. So I thought I would write something that comes to my mind.

To my dear prince,

I feel like princess these days because you made me feel so. A princess who was waiting for her prince to come and pour her with immense happiness. Every fantasy tales were only a story till you appeared. When you first appeared in my life I knew that you are the one. You made me question myself. I thought that I would never fall in love at first sight. But you proved my beliefs wrong. When I first met you I don't know why but I felt like we knew each other from years ago? Is this what people call connection?

When ever I see your face, all I could think about is our future together. You, me and our kids together. See .. I am not even shy with you. Hehe. What magic have you done to me? You just appeared out of nowhere and created these much havoc in me. Now I can't help but be obsessed with you. Your face is the first thing that I wished to see everyday. Your voice is something that soothes my mind even when I am sad. Everything now has got to do with you. It's all about you.
When you ignored me it was like pricking my heart with a knife. Please don't do that again. Let's talk everything out okay? Let me be your home and please let me inside your heart. Please love me back.. That's the only thing I want from you...

Yours Siya.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Every word that I wrote in that paper was true. I never thought these deep words would come from my mind at that age but love make us mature. But funny at the same time otherwise why would I even think about confessing with this mere paper. But I was scared.

Was this the end of our friendship? From today will our relationship change? Will it get upgraded to lovers? Or will it just end at nothingness?

The thing I was afraid of the most was that Abhi ignoring me rather than rejecting me.

But I had to muster up courage otherwise our relationship will go nowhere with this pace.

That day I went early because I had to place that letter in between his table before his arrival.

"Hey Siya, you came early today. ", I was startled by the voice of Anujith.

" Ha, today I woke up early. So I came early. ", thankgod he didn't see me and my letter.

"Oh, Siya I was just curious who was that person who you were seeing lately. I saw the other day that person waiting for you? ", Anujith asked me.

" Haa.. He is Raunak. He is a friend of mine. We met around a month back. "

"I thought he was your boyfriend seeing you both meet up a number of times. ", Anujith asked me.

" No no. He is just a friend. We just met and became good friends.", I replied back clearing the misunderstanding. Anujith just smiled back and asked me about homework.

"Oh I haven't completed it. Let's work out together. ", I said and engaged in doing HW.

" Is there a PT period today? ", I enquired him.

" Yes the fourth period is PT period. ". Good. I could place the letter in between his books then. In intervels it wasn't possible to place the letter because other kids will be there in the class and they will somehow notice me secretly keeping something in his books. It will be damn embarrassing.

Finally Abhi came to class. I waved at him giving him a wide smile.

"Abhi.", I called him to gain his attention. But still he gave me a cold shoulder and ignored me and took his seat. He and his mood swings. I hissed.