Fear🙁

Not edited

She came back to the room after a heated argument with Sedha. What do she think of herself. She is still dreaming about my husband. Shameless woman. Siya thought

Just she entered her room, she got startled as she was engulfed in a back hug from her husband.

"Siya.... ", he murmered under her ears. His voice was like tickling her whole body.

"Done dropping Sedha to her room? ", he asked.

" Yes. ", she couldn't think straight as there was only millimetre distance between his lips and her neck.

"Should we sleep then? ", he asked her in between his torture.

" Haaa... ", she replied in daze.

"How about some exercise before sleeping? ", he asked seductively.

" Haa... ", she replied back as he was sucking her neck.

Without much discussion both indulged with each other...

...
..
.
.

The very next day Siya thought that she would take a leave today as she had to cope up with her jetlag.

Abhi left to work early as he had a lot of works pending.

"Bhabhi how was your honeymoon? ", Ishita came to her. Siya blushed hearing her question. Should I say that we both confessed?

" From your blush itself I can understand that something fabulous happened during your trip. Tell na bhabhi.. ", she whined like a kid.

" Are baba. I will tell you. He confessed to me. ", Siya said with a blush.

" I knew it.... Yo yoo.... I am so happy for you bhabhi. ", Ishita started jumping like a small kid.

" Shoo Don't make noise. ", Siya was afraid that her jumping could make everyone in the house know about it.

" Jump jump I heard that jumping can increase your brain development. ", Came a very familiar voice from the other end of the balcony.

" Vivek, when did you come? I didn't even know that you were here. ", Siya said.

" He must have sneaked in through some window bhabi", Ishita replied

"You girl. What do you mean by sneaked in. Can't I come here through doors. ", and their bickering started.

" I don't remember opening my house's door to you. ", Ishita scoffed.

" It's not just your house Ms. Khurana. "

"Can you both please stop bickering? ", he gave her a frightening look and stoped quarelling.

" Where's Abhi Siya ? "

"He went to office. Didn't he tell you? "

"Oh that workaholic man. Siya you should stop him from over working like this. I thought he will be staying at home today due to jet lag. ", it was true. Abhi was always like this. Working without caring about health.

" Vivek come and have something. ", came mom's voice.

" Then I will go have some breakfast. Atleast there should be some benefit from this visit. "

"As if you don't fill your stomach from here. ", Ishita scoffed. Vivek look back angrily towards her but still started leaving without saying anything. After confirming that he has left Ishita said

" Bhabhi even I have some good news. "

"Really.? ", Siya was happy seeing the glow in Ishita's face.