Tease 😉

For the next few days Siya got relieved from the pain and was back in full health.

"Siya would you like to come to office from today. I had arranged everything for you. If are feeling bored here then you can accompany me today. ", Abhi exclaimed.

"That's good. I will get ready soon then. ", by saying that she ran to her room.

" I told you that she would love to work for you. ", his mom said. Abhi nodded in response as he also thought that it will be good to take her to his company as he can spend more time with her.

Siya was in total excitement. She already had working experience in her dad's company. Even if the top most position was managed by her elder sister, she still managed to be a department head at this age.

"Will this be nice or this one.? , she faced the mirror carrying two dress in both hands and asked to herself.

"The first one. ", Abhi who was leaning on the door frame answered.

" Isn't it too simple? "

"You are going to office not fashion show. ", Siya frowned hearing his remark. Even though his word's sound mean, he didn't want any clothes showing her curves to office. Like hell he will allow other men to ogle at her beauty.

" Fine.", she replied with a crumbled face.

"Now please go out of the room. I have to change. "

"Why should I? I am your husband", he reasoned back.

"So what? I have to change. So you got out. ", she tried again.

"Wasn't I the one who carried you to washroom all these days. What's the big deal now. ", he just wanted to pull her legs.

" It's because you broke my waist. Now I am alright. You go out. ", she insisted.

" I broke your waist? ", he gave out a mocking grin.

" Abhi Don't twist my words okay ? You just go out and wait. ", she had a pleading tone to just convince him to leave her.

"My question is why should I? Why all the fuss when I have seen everything? ", he said playfull.

Siya was shocked. What did he say? He saw everything? When? They haven't done anything and he is saying he already saw everything.

"I won't believe you. "

"Why won't you believe me when I am telling the truth? ", Siya's expression changed. She didn't know whether he was teasing her or telling the truth.

" We didn't... There is no way you would know. "

"We didn't what? ", he stressed her words. This was going good. He was amazed seeing her flushed red cheeks.

"Okay what if I say there's a mole here? ", he poked his fingers at a certain point on her waist.

" 😳 "

She closed her mouth with more both her hands. How did he know that?

"How? ", a small voice came from her mouth.

"What if I say I changed you clothes that day you got fever and not mom. ", he carefull hid his laugh with an evil grin on his face.

"You pervert how could you lie to me. I will break your limbs and head. ", Siya started hitting him with both her fists.

" Aaaw stop it. You wild girl stop it. I lied. ", he said while receiving the beating. And she was pulling his hair from head.

He managed to get hold of both her hand and locked them on her back and looked directly towards her eyes which were partially filled with tear due to shyness.