Henry turned around and walked back into the toilet making sure that she could see him washing his hands.

"I need to tell you something later about operation cobra"

"About what?"

"Operation cobra me, you and Emma it's a mission to bring back all the happy endings" Henry explained  as they were walking down the street his hand in Anna's to get to the hospital .

"I think I need to tell you something about it as well." The brunette said just as they arrived at the hospital. "But it can wait go talk to sick people."

"But I don't want to" Henry complained.

"I know, I don't particularly want to go to the bar and clean up whatever Milo has broken but we have to. So go... go Henry." She said laughing as she practically had to push him in the door.

"Fine bye Anna"

"Bye Henry I will see you later". She shouted as she was already half way to the bar. 

. . . .

As Anna walked into the bar she was half expecting to see Milo standing around hundreds of broken glasses, but he wasn't there, and Milo was never late, ever.

"Milo?" She said to the empty room.

"Maybe he slept in? I mean there is a first time for everything."

"E..Ella" She heard a voice from behind the bar, she walked around and saw Milo lying on the floor with smashed glasses around him.

"Oh my god Milo!" Anna said as a ran and knelt next to him.

"E...Ella" he said slowly.

"No no it's Anna"

"N...no its...not you are Ella .... y...you just c...cant remember all p...people from W...onderland rem...ember before a...anyone else."

"Who did this to you?" "HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME!" She yelled to the door hoping someone was walking past.

"Everything... Henry said... is true...R...Regina did t...this." and then he was gone.

"No...no Milo don't leave me you cant" She pleaded to him with tears in her eyes
he can't leave he just can't.

Dr whale ran into the bar and lent down next to Anna holding her arm to help her stand as soon as she managed to stand up she ran out of the bar into the street she managed to get herself to the alley next to the bar fell to the floor and cried. Anna never cries that's what makes this worse. Thousands of things are swirling round her head.

Then it hit her a wall of anger and an enormous pain in her head... Regina killed Milo and she knew exactly where she is. The Hospital.

The angry girl pushed herself up off of the floor of the alley and ran as quickly as she could to the hospital.
As she entered the door she went up to the receptionist.

"Where's the mayor?"

"She is in ward 1 with the school kids"

Anna entered Ward 1 and saw Regina sitting on a chair, which for some reason had dirt or dust around her feet, watching Henry who was with Mary Margaret.

She walked up to Regina grabbed her by the collar and pushed her up against the wall.

"Miss Heart what are you doing!" Regina said looking very confused. 

"Milo is dead because of you!" She whispered in her face pushing her even harder against the wall.

"I assure you it is not my fault" she said with a sneer on her face