1). Chapter

"WAKE UP!" You jolted up as you were soaking wet. You looked to your side and saw Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin, Your brother. Jimin was adopted but Taehyung was your third real older brother.

"What the heck Oppa's?!" You ask annoyed "Not are fault you didnt wake up"Jimin said shrugging "Whats the commotion about here?" Kim Namjoon your second real older brother.

"Why the fuck are you wet-" Namjoon was cut off "No cursing Kim Namjoon!?" Kim SeokJin also known as Jin your first and last oldest brother of the kims "Do you want to die?" Min Yoongi another adoptive brother of yours.

"Im not dealing with this early in the morning" You said standing up before shooting a death glare to Taehyung and Jimin who smiled at you cheekily. You walked to your bathroom sassily.

"Whats her problem?" Jung Hoseok another adoptive brother "Tae and Jimin poured a cold bucket of water on her"Jin said as he eyeid the two emoty buckets "She wouldnt wake up hyungs. We called her 15 times and does 5 were shouts" Jimin said making Taehyung agree.

"Go get ready because you four have school and We have work" Namjoon said Taehyungs jaw drop seeing Jungkook sitting on your bed as he yawned "Kook how did you?" Taehyung was shocked

"Came with Hoseok hyung to see the commotion of the yelling" Jeon Jungkook your step brother as your father remarried. He was older then you by 1 year but of you are in the same grade seens he retake a level. Your StepMother died due to a car crash making your dad not remarry anymore.

●●●

You walked down in this.

You know you cant wear this but you wanted to so bad

You know you cant wear this but you wanted to so bad. You got down and in the kitchen seeing the boys chit chatting. Jimin's eyes landed on you making him choke on the water he drinked. The boys got worried and patted his back.

"Sis?" He said making them look at you. Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyungs jaw drop while Yoongi was turning red same for Jin. Namjoon just stared at you blankly "What are you wearing!?" Yoongi yelled making you flinch but keep it cool.

"Clothes Oppa" You said sitting beside Jungkook "No you arent wearing suck a short skirt to school go change!" Jin demanded "But Jinnie! I have Kookie, Chim and Tae with me at school. Nothing will happen and plus I am always with kookie and lisa and no one will pay attention to a nerd like me" You said making all of them death glare at you.

"Okay..." You said sighing before walking back to your room. You started to look for your regular clothes.

 You started to look for your regular clothes

You wore your glasses. You sigh and gave a weak smile to yourself.

"Even if I wear nice clothes...I still am a nerd" You said sighing before going down. The boys look at you and smiled "My one and only sister is very pretty" Hoseok said giving a thumbs up.

"Thanks Hobi Oppa" You said before sitting with Jungkook as all of you started to eat and talk.

●●●

"Yes dancing time! Adios My Family" Hoseok said smiling at us brightmy before closing the door. Jin started to drive again "What time will I pick you 6 up?" Jin ask

"Same time as usual. Nothing special will happen anyway" Yoongi said making everyone agree "Like usual come to mine and Yoongi's office guys" Namjoon said looking at us as he is at the front seat.

"Okay Joon Hyung" Taehyung said giving him a thumbs up "We are here" Jin announce as the car came to a stop "Bye Oppa" You said giving him a small smile as he smiled back. Namjoon and Yoongi exited the car same goes for jimin, tae and jungkook.

"Have a fun day Lil sis" He said as you exited the car. He drove off. You walked in school. People giving you disgusted looks. You just looked at your feet. You heard squealing which you didnt look up to because it was either your brothers because thet are handsome or TXT. The Popular Group here in campus.

You keep on walking still staring at your feet. Everyone knows your brothers with Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin which makes them more disgusted of me. You didnt want to bump into your bully's Itzy.

You got to your locker and started to get your stuff. You are known here at School for being The ShyGirl.

"Hey Girl" You look to your side and saw your one and only friend...Lisa "Hey Lis" You said smiling at her "Let me guess thet didnt let you wear a revealing outfit again?" She ask you nodded and sigh.

"Overprotective brothers" She said face palming her self. You close your locker "I have news for you" She said to you making you curious.

"There is a new hottie coming in but No one can beat Tae's Perfect face" She said dreamingly. You laughed "Sure..." You said shyly. The bell rang "Ill see you in Music,Dance, English, Lunch, P.E(Physical Education), Science and Singing!" She yelled as she started to run to Math and You started to walk to Art since it was just a little further.

You still look down to your feet as shyness took over you of going in the class and them looking at you but You bumped into someone. That Someone caught you by putting a arm on your waist. You shut your eyes getting ready for the impact but nothing came.

You open your eyes and saw a guy. A guy that had Yellow Hair. He looked amazing. He was handsome. He can go up agaisnt your brothers and txt for his features. You started to blush from embarrassment.

"Are you okay?" He ask full of worry. You nodded shy to respond to him. He helps you up. You bowed apologizing to him.

"Im sorry...." You said in a whisper before rushing to your class. The boy looked at you over his shoulders as your figure started to become slower and slower. He smiled seeing how shy, nervous and embarrass you are at one time. He chuckled.

"Cute..." He said in a whisper before glancing at his class paper. He looked at the number of his art class and it said C-3. He looked at what class you came in and it was C-3.

"Ig. Im classmates with her" He said chuckling before walking to C-3 Art Class.

♤♡◇♧

Authors Pov

Do you like my second story so far?