"YAH WAEE!" Jin furiously opposed, slamming his glass on the table as he rose from his seat. Namjoon was secretly wiggling his eyebrows at Jungkook to do thedare. Unbothered, Yoongi sipped on his soju victoriously. Jin looked at the maknae with puppy eyes and whispered, "Don't do it Kookie."

But Jungkook had already risen from his seat to get some raw egg from Namjoon's fridge. Everyone else in the room clapped their hands in anticipation except for the oldest who grimaced in defeat, clearly not wanting his pretty face to be dirtied of nor be ridiculed at.

Namjoon, Taehyung, and Jimin laid Jin on his back, pinning him down on the floor securely on all sides. "Ba ba ba ba~" Hoseok merrily sang out an awarding music tone as Jungkook gloriously presented the holy egg out in the air.

"It's Jungkook's dare but I'm the one suffering," Jin grumbled out in agony.

There was an evil smile on Yoongi's lips. "Another man's misery is my happiness."

"In 3... 2..." As Jungkook counted, everyone let out drunken giggles and looked at Jin who tightly kept his eyes shut. "...1-"

The maknae struck the raw egg on Jin's forehead, causing the oldest to dramatically bob his head and wince in pain-

but it wasn't strong enough to crack the whole egg.

Everyone laughed hysterically. "That's some strong egg right there," Soyeon giggled.

"Harder Jungkook," advised Taehyung in a merciless, dominant tone.

"Andwaeeeeee! (No way)" Jin opposed loudly and struggled against the firm hold of his dongsaengs (younger siblings). Soyeon and Jiwoo cheered Jin on with amused empathy.

"Kaja!" Jungkook yelled as he slammed the egg on Jin's forehead with more force than the initial attempt. The egg finally cracked, the yolk sliding down his face and his chest and the egg whites spreading across his entire face. Jin rose back to a sitting position with agony. Everyone's throat now hurt due to the uncontainable laughter.

Out of everyone's laughs, Namjoon's cackle stood out from the rest as he laughed the hardest. The sight of his boyfriend right now must have been familiar somewhere...

"No washing of face," Yoongi proposed with everyone else agreeing to him. Jin glared at him, despising every inch of his smirk and wanting to erase the hell out of it.

The laughter and chattering in the room carried on as everyone refilled their glasses with more soju. The noise significantly lessened as Hoseok's energy dwindled down, the said man now staring into blank air as if counting the total number of atoms in the whole room.

All red and vision now hazy, Hoseok took one last sip of his drink with (surprisingly) a use of a straw he must have picked up somewhere in Namjoon's kitchen. His eyes bulged out like round almonds before finally passing out.