Anti x Reader: Amusement Park!

It's a bright, lovely day. The sun is shining, it's not scorching, and honestly, a good day to be out and about. You message your favorite gaggle of guys who get the idea to visit Amuse-Mania! A brand new amusement park full of games, rides, and all kinds of snack vendors.
"Race you to the line!" Jackie shouts, dashing for the entrance.
"You are so on, dude!" Marvin races after him, passing Jameson who shrugs and joins in the fun.
"You go on ahead, I'll hang back with Rob," Chase calls back, keeping close to his slower friend.
Schneep rolls his eyes "You do know I have seh actual money, right?"
You laugh at the boys, lingering behind to grab your bag from the car. Should be around here somewhere.
"Ị̶̆ hon̷͠e̷̚s̴l̴̍y̷̱̋ d̵̮̈́ȍ̵n̷͠'t sě̴ě̴̬ ẁ̸̹h̷̅ä̷́t t̷̍h̶͌é̴̬  f̶̗̅ṵ̴̎ś̷s̷̳̚  i̸͍͋s̶̔  a̵͙͋boǘ̶t̶̉.."
"Oh!" You clutch your heart, almost dropping your barely found messenger bag. "Anti, you startled me!"
He chuckles, the sound spittering. He floats down from his curled position in the air "S̸͝o̸rrÿ̶̤́ m̴̬̏y b̴ǎ̸d̵͊," He grins pointedly at you, closing the trunk hatch so you two could go. "S̸͆ĕ̴r̸i̵͑ỏ̶u̷͗s̷̛l̸͛y̴̌ t̴͎͑h̸̬͝o̶̅ug̴͑h̸. A̸͒l̷̝͑l̴ ṫ̵h̴͖͌iš̷ i̶̙͗s̷͛, i̵͒s c̸̩͝hea̵͛p̵̈́ g̴̚ͅá̷m̸͕̀ê̵s̸ à̴̟n̶d̴̲͌ ç̴̑a̷͗r̴niv̸̉͜a̴l̴̋ jụ̷̅n̴͖͆k." He pouts landing deftly on his feet beside you.
"Oh come on! It'll be fun!"
"Ỳ̴̠e̸̘͝a̵h̴̕, ī̷̟f ẏ̵̳o̶͋u t̵̽ͅhi̷ň̵k̵͑ b̵͗͜ǘ̷̞r̴̎͜n̵͍͝i̴̞͑n̷͙̕g̵͑ i̶̤̍n̸͆ ṯ̵͒h̷̪́e̵̡̽ s̶̱̆u̵͇͊n̵̏ i̶̢͗s̸͋ 'f̷̮̕ú̸̲n̶̠͋'..." Anti growls, putting on a thick layer of sunscreen.
"Come on you guys! Hurry up!" Jackie calls from the group's shared position in line.

Your eyes light up at the new sights and smells, there are so many rides and attractions. Each is unique and you can only imagine how dazzling they'll look at night. You look at the little map handed to you at the entrance and marvel at how big this place is. With it being your first time here you'll have to be sure to stick close to your friends.
"I think we should take 'em on the Screamer first." Jackie grins, pointing at a spinning roller coaster.
"No way, Rocket first. That ones a classic!" Chase points out, already guiding you in the tower's direction.
"Chase, Robbie can not go on that one..." Robbie mumbles, lightly pulling your arm to stop you two.
Marvin pipes up "He's right, little dude's arms would go flyin off. I vote we do the pavilion with those improve folks."
Frantically, Jameson cuts into the group, showing a hastily drawn picture of a flying-carousel swing ride.
"Can you just make up your minds?!?" Henrik shouts exasperated with the group.
Anti pops into existence between you and Chase "Ĭ̷'m̵̠̈́ s̶̭͊ur̷͑e̶̅ w̵͛e̸͐ c̸̉a̷̲͛n d̸̾o̷͠c̵̏t̸͑o̸r, b̵̍ͅǘ̶͓t̸̒..." he plants a firm hand on your shoulder and starts pixelating "I̴̿ͅ ̶̪̅h̴̗͐a̸͔͐v̷͈̎e̷̳̍ ̸ḃ̷̧e̵͎͂t̷̺̿ẗ̸̳è̸̻r̷͔͌ i̸͉͒d̶̠̅e̴̦͊a̸̮̕s̴͈̕"

"Geez, I thought that'd go on forever," you run a hand through your hair, leaning on Anti.
"I̸̤͆ k̸̍ń̴ͅo̴͝w̴̻̓ rī̴͇g̵̚ḩ̷̒t? D̵̋i̶͔̒d̶̉ y̸̼͊ó̷u̴͎͝ e̸͔̓v̵̕e̵̟͊n w̷̢̐a̷̡͝n̴͘t̶̪̃ to̴̖̎ g̵̦̈o̴̕ d̴͈̑o a̷̽n̸̏ÿ̷́ o̵͈͝f̸ t̷̹͗h̵̠́a̴̟̐t̶̍ s̶̗͝t̶̛uf̴f̶̛?"
"Not exactly. Thanks for gettin us out of there,"
He rubs the back of his neck "No problem,"
"So what did you wanna do, any way?" You poke him in the side.
"O̵͍͐h̸͝, I̶͖͊ d̵͌ȕ̵n̶̈n̷̕ȍ̶." He shrugs.
"Then why did you even zip zap outta there?" You exclaim, throwing your arms in the air
"W̶͋ͅel̸l̵͊...I̶̼͂..." he starts frantically thinking of what to say "T̴̑h̴e̶͗y̷ ẁ̶e̴͙͑r̸ë̸̮́ m̸̏͜a̴̓k̵͎̂i̷̎n̵̓g̵ s̴͒ù̵͇c̵̀h̸͂ a̴͂ b̵̀i̴̔g̵̻͊ ḟ̴u̶͐s̵͉̅s̶͂ ẅ̸i̶t̵̊h̷̄ yò̴̭u̷͆, a̶͉͐n̵̔d̷̟͑ I w̶̔a̴̙̕s̴ j̶u̷s̸͐t̵͑ k̷i̸n̴̔d̷̒ o̶͕͐f̷, Î̴͉ d̸͠u̷͊n̴ǹ̴̥o̷̟͋, t̴̰͆h̵́͜e̶͔͐r̷̥͑e̷̼͝ a̴̻͊ṉ̴̑ď̷-"
"Aaaw, were you feeling left out?"
"Ń̷̡͚̊̀ṓ̷̱̠̭̈́̑̈́͛!̵̢̔̍̏͌̚ Ṉ̸̀o, ̶̾͜t̵h̴a̶̽t̵̑'ṡ̸̖ n̵̂ot ȉ̸t̵. N̵̕o̶͐t̴̔ e̷̊n̷͒ti̸̓ré̸l̵̕ý̸͙ a̵̓t l̶̩̉e̶̔a̵͒s̵̽t̶͆.."
"Well then, spit it out!" You grin, nudging him on.
He throws his hands up and shouts almost too fast for you to catch "Ḯ̸ ẅ̶́a̴͎͆n̵̍t̴̞͊ȅ̵d t̷͛o̵͜͝ b̴̅e̶̱͐ t̴̂h̸̪̋e̸͆ o̷̫̎n̸̉e̶ t̶͖͊o̸̽ t̴͝a̷̡̾ǩ̴e̸̠͂ y̸͕̓o̸̒ũ̵̗ o̷͜͝n y̷͌ỏ̴̥u̶͠r̶ f̸̎i̷rsṱ̵͐ r̵̤͠id̴̢̓ē̴, o̸̒k̸̗̐å̵y? Y̶̑o̷̟͠ŭ̴̺'v̶̅e̵͋ s̶̀p̴͑e̷̿n̵̾t̵͋ š̶o̸ m̴͔̑ủ̴c̷͍̈́h̶̋ t̸̑i̴̧͗m̸̃ẽ̴͍ a̴̰͒r̵̓o̸͑͜ű̸̘ṅ̵d̶͂ t̷̩̿h̷͗ȇ̵̗m̴̄ t̴̬͐h̷͐a̸̫̍t̵͌ I̵̗͗ g̴͕͘ư̶̞e̷̫͛s̸͐s̶̾ i̵͐ț̵͛'̵͑s̸͝ t̸̓o̷̗̅o̶͍͘ m̷̘̕ú̸̼c̴͘h ẗ̸́o̵̧̍ as̷k̴ !" He folds his arms, seeming to pout, if demons could do so.
"Oooh"
"Y̵̅ͅea̴̿h̴͎̀, 'ó̸̟h̵̯̕'" Anti grumbles, refusing to look at you.
"You were jealous!"
"N̴̫̾ǒ̶͓! W̴̰̚ȟ̶̳eṛ̸́ę̸̆ t̷͐h̸͑e̷̢͆ h̵͖͑e̶̚lḽ̵͋ d̶̨̛i̷͕̅ḑ̴̾ y̷͖̾o̴̩̓ȗ̵͓ g̶̗̓ē̵t̴͝ t̷̂ḩ̷̛a̴̍t̸͐ fr̸o̵̘̔m̶̻͌?!"
"Fine, envious, at least. You almost couldn't take me on a ride."
"Y̶̱̅e̷̗͠ả̷h̵̎, s̶u̴͓͝r̸ȅ̵̜, ȯ̶̰k̸͍͛a̷̓y̸̖̏, w̴̧̔h̴̞̋a̷t̴̫͂ è̵̤v̵̱̒ĕ̷̘r̷͕̚, I̸̬̿ j̸ǘ̸̘s̵t̴͓̐ ẅ̵̱ạ̴̾ntë̶͓́d̷̫̊ tò̸̜ d̵͌ȍ̷̮ s̵̮̓om̷̺̍e̵t̵͐h̸̬͝i̸̡͛n̴̒ n̷̜͐ic̶ȅ̷̠." For once.
You grin at his green tinted ears "So what ride did you first go on here?" You gently hold his arm, trying to help him feel better.
"P̵̬͛rò̵͕misé̷͙ yo̵͍̒ų̵̒ w̷̫͗on̷͌'t l̷͍̓augh?" He side eyes you, for a second, you'd say he'd look worried.
"Promise," you smile, squeezing his arm.
"T̵̰̎h̴̭͑e ṣ̶̔ḱ̸͈y l̵̫͛i̷fẗ̷́."
You laugh and for a minuet his expression turns to one of a bruised pride and hurt ego "Sorry! I swear, it's not at you," you settle back down "I just think it's funny you thought I'd laugh at that." You glance at the people secured by a bar in the ski seats of the ride that spans from one end of the park to the other. "It looks nice, let's go."
Anti grins, a little sheepish and glad you weren't pokin fun at him "If̵͉͒ ý̸͈ỏ̶̫u s̶̱̉å̷͎y s̸̠̔o̸̠͗..." He takes your hand "h̸̤̑o̸l̷̏d̵ ö̸̻́n t̸i̷̜̓g̸̋ḫ̷͆t̵," you wrap your arms around Anti's waist before he grabs the nearest electrical pole. The feeling of warm, jittery energy slams into your body before blending in. You peek an eye open, only to be nearly blinded by the piercing white light of pure electricity, which forces your eyes back shut.
When you open them again you find yourself seated on the lift with Anti's arm around your shoulder. "How do you do that?!" You exclaim, looking to Anti.
He smiles at you "t̴̢̃ha̴t̸'s̵͈̓ a̴ s̸̈́e̸c̴r̴̡̊e̴t̴̖̀. M̵̟͌arv̶̭͠ì̴n̴ h̵̠̃å̴͖s̷̫̐n't f̷͐ig̵u̵̪͠red̴̟̐ i̷t̵͝ ò̷̞ü̷͍t̸ ÿ̵͉e̵t̴͘."
"Rude," You pout and set your arms on the rod, criss cross, before resting your head in them. You can see the whole park from here... "Look! There's your brothers!" You point at the group below. Anti let's out a quiet growl, "oh, what? You worried our escapade will end?" You look at him mischievously. He folds his arms with a huff. "Wait, seriously?"
Anti doesn't reply, only turning away from you, tucking one leg up to his chest.
"Ye̴̅s..."
"What, don't wanna share?"
"N̷͈̐o̵̥̔p̷̫̈́e̵̪̓." He scoots a little closer to you. He misses you dog gon it!
"Pff, dork," you poke fun at him, "we don't have to join with them for a while, if you really want."
"G̸oo̵̔d, b̴̫̉e̵c̵ã̴us̷ė̷̬ I hav̴͝e mo̵̜̓rĕ̷ pla̵̔c̵͌é̵s̵ to̶̹̚ s̷h̷̉ō̵w ÿ̷̧ou," Anti grasps your waist and reaches up, grabbing the cable before fizzling away.

———
Based on @Shadowhunter2007 's. Jealousy is something I'm not well versed in. Thank you for letting me test it óuò