𝑱𝑬𝑭𝑭 𝑨𝑻𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑺

Requested? (𝒀𝑬𝑺/no)
Requested by: @hbenjamin47
Plot: best friends, Haley and Jeff are at Bryce's party and Jeff leaves to go get something to drink. When Jeff leaves to her alone, Bryce forces himself on her.
Warnings: Bryce walker. Mentions of assault.
―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎―︎
Third Person P.O.V
Haley and Jeff were currently at Bryce Walker's house. Why were they there? Good question, the answer was because it was a party.

The Liberty High baseball team won the State Championships and everyone was celebrating.

Haley's dirty blonde hair was casting down her shoulders as she waited for Jeff to come back.

Haley's P.O.V.
"Hey.. Haley. Right?" A male voice came from behind me. I turned around to see the one and only, Bryce Walker.

"Um, yeah. May I help you with something?" I asked the blue eyed Jock.

"Come upstairs with me and I'll show you what you can help me out with." Bryce said to me, biting his lip.

"No, thanks.." I said, backing up a little. 'Jeff, hurry the hell up!' I thought and looked towards the kitchen.

"Just come on." Bryce said pulling me toward the stairs. "Bryce, no. Let go of me!" I said struggling to get out of his tight grip.

When we got upstairs and into an empty room, he threw me forcefully in the bed. By this time there were tears welling up in my eyes.

I froze as Bryce unzipped his pants and climbed on top of me. I kept telling him to get off of me, but he wouldn't listen.

Fifteen minutes past and everything was dark. When Bryce left I rearranged myself and slowly walked out of the room to find Jeff.

Jeff's P.O.V
I looked everywhere for Haley and I couldn't find her anywhere.

I pulled out my phone and texted Haley. "Where did you go?" I texted her and waited for her to respond.

"I'm upstairs... in Bryce's bedroom..." she replied. I immediately made my way to his bedroom and saw Haley standing in the middle of the room.

"Hales, why are you in here?" I asked her. "B-Bryce..." she started then paused. "What did he do?" I asked, getting closer and put a hand on her shoulder.

The girl flinched and I started to get more anxious. "Haley, what did he do?" I asked more forcefully.

Haley's P.O.V
I stood there in the middle of the room as Jeff finally made his way into the room. He asked me what happened. I sputtered out Bryce's name but froze again.

Jeff's hand touched my shoulder and I flinched. "What did he do?" Jeff asked more forcefully than he did before. "He-He..." I started crying and told him everything.

By the time I finished telling my best friend what happened, his jaw was clenched and his fists were balled up. "Wait for me outside in my car." The Latino boy said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I nodded and went to his car.

Third Person P.O.V.
When Jeff got finished listening to what Bryce had did to his best friend, he was furious. Jeff told Haley to go wait for him in the car.

Once Jeff saw that Haley was safely in the car, he went to go find Bryce. "Aye, Walker!" Jeff shouted as he made his way to the pool.

Bryce, along with Montgomery, Justin, Jess, Zach and a few others turned their heads.

"Hey, what's up man?" Bryce grinned, standing up to greet Jeff with a 'bro hug'. When Bryce got closer, Jeff punched him in the face.

"What the fuck?!" Bryce shouted holding his face. Jeff ignored him and kept landing punches from every direction. By this time a crowd had gathered.

A few minutes later Jeff had two bruised fist and Bryce had a bruised face, and abdomen. The two boys where pulled apart and away from each other.

"If you ever go near Haley again, I will end you." Jeff growled threateningly and left.

That night, Jeff took Haley to go get some ice cream and they went back to Jeff's house. Throughout the night Jeff tried comforting Haley in anyway he could.

Their night finally ended when Haley and Jeff fell asleep, cuddled under a blanket in each other's arms.