CHAPTER 5

You woke up in a unfamiliar room. Super Mario plushies was displayed in the side table along with a MacBook and scented lamp.

"Where am i?" You asked yourself as you got up and became a little bit dizzy, managing to look outside the window but it only showed a massive grass lands.

Where the heck am i?!

And then the memories of last night came back flashing through your mind.

Taehyung...

Before you frantically shoved the door opened, Jin entered the room with a water in his hands. "Jin! Tae's missing we—" but before you could even continue your sentence he cutted you off smiling at you, as he gave you the water "Drink this first and we'll talk in the living room." Nodding suspiciously, you obeyed drinking the water and Jin smiled again

"Let's go." He says and you followed him outside the unfamiliar room.

The two of you walked out in the room and you were welcomed by a surprisingly Gothic designed hallways. There were few door rooms which is probably one of the boy's room.

From what you think, their house is huge. Too huge for seven dickheads.

The walk seemed too long but finally, the two of you reached the huge ass living room. There were large grey couch and some xbox in the side. The TV is also below the fireplace, though the fire is not set up.

"Took you long enough to get here." Yoongi commented and you rolled your eyes as you sat at the couch but far away with the boys.

It was a long eerie silence after Yoongi's comment, and you're tired of waiting for someone to speak up first. "You seemed calm for someone who lost a family member." You bluntly commented and the next thing you knew was your body on the ground as pale hands snaked around your neck as you try to grasp for freedom.

Your strong. But he's stronger.

The boys all looked shocked at what Yoongi did. Jimin was the first one to get back to his senses as he tried to pull Yoongi's arms on your neck.  "Hyung let go!" He shouted to Yoongi as the other finally helped him tugged Yoongi off. "No! This bitch deserve this!" He shouted as you started choking, your face getting more whiter from suffocation.

"Enough!" Namjoon shouted and whispered something to Jungkook. Jungkook then nodded his head before muttering a "Sorry hyung, this is the best way." Jungkook's hand find it's way on Yoongi's neck. He applied too much force on it making Yoongi knocked down.

You on the other head immediately inhaled the air, a little trauma causing on you.

Yoongi was never violent like this.

Jin gave you a water and you immediately drank it as you watched Jungkook put Yoongi behind his back after Hoseok helped tying Yoongi's arms and legs. "Are you okay?" Jimin asked as he caressed your cheeks, "I'm fine." You answered even though deep inside, you were a little frightened on what happened.

Jimin helped you got up as Jin and Namjoon excused themselves while Hoseok and Jungkook guarded the knocked down Yoongi in one of the rooms.

"I'm sorry about Yoongi hyung. He's just stressed about what happened to Taehyung. He never act like this." Jimin explained and you mentally cursed Yoongi.

Sue that man.

Shooting your head, you smiled downly and look at the ground. "You're wrong. You don't know him." Jimin sighs upon hearing your comment. It was like the first time they all met you and you ran away from them because of Yoongi's stupid remark.

It was like the first day he saw the old you after so many years. The girl who distance herself from the others. The girl who always suffer alone. "I'm here Y/N. Always here." He mumbled to his self watching you.

Those hazelnut eyes. For the past years that Jimin have knowned you, it was like the first time seeing you miserable. The pain in your eyes was visible and it hurt him a little because you open yourself with him. Yes he understands the word 'privacy' and the word 'respect' but couldn't you tighten down a little bit? He never asked your history with each one of them cause he knows that you're still not ready. But why can't you trust him?

"You think capturing me as a bait would be a good option for the boys to bite?" Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face as he calmly looked at the unfamiliar man infront of him.His hands, a bit sore from the tight handcuffs.

The man chuckled darkly and stopped. "Ah. Of course Mr. Kim, that family of yours would bite into my boss's plan. Especially this new girl in your family...right?" Taehyung looked shocked but he didn't let the man noticed it.

He know you. Fuck.

"She's not our family member." He casually explained but the man chuckled and smirked darkly. "Really?" He asked, cautiously looking into his eyes for any reactions. Taehyung gave a smug look as answer and the man chuckled once more.

Taehyung watched as the man pulled out his phone and dialed some number. It was like a minute when the person on the other line picked up, the man gave him a look as he spoke with full of respect through the other line. "Yes. We have him. But he claimed the girl meant nothing to them." The conversation lasted for about five minutes before the man finally gave a sigh and off the dial. The man looked at him and smirked.

"Your lucky. Our boss wants you all—" but the man was cutted off when his phone ringed and the man looked completely scared as he said a weak 'yes'. After that there was a knock on the doors and the man quickly opened the door.

Taehyung heard some shuffling sounds before the whole lights in the room was turned on and his face paled seeing the familiar old man. His facial features changed a bit but that scary smile plasterd on his face never changed a bit.

The old man chuckled upon seeing the great Taehyung get frightened just by his appearance. "Hello there Mr. Kim, it's been a while are we?"

"Y-you're..."

A/N: I'm sooooo sorry for the long updateeeee. I had to do some recordings for the past week. Y'all it's hard producing and making your own song. Anyways, i hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry again for making (my baby) Yoongi's character a bit violent. My mind went somewhere else though when i wrote the word 'choking'........

 My mind went somewhere else though when i wrote the word 'choking'

BYEEE!