Forty

HEY. FANCY SEEING YOU HERE ;) glad we have met again

"Smile!" My mom yells at me as I stand in our living room, twirling around in the black dress that is stuck to my skin. Everyone's parents are here and I feel like they're staring a hole in our heads.

Not to mention the lace is moving down my torso and there's two slits at my hips, slightly showing off my bone as I pose for the picture.

Matty and Vic stand beside me as we pose for a group pic, slowly waiting for all of our dates to get here. Vic is ending up going with this guy and Matty also is so props to us.

Dom is taking a minute to get over here which is kinda worrying me considering he lives like two minutes away. It's fine though, I'm patient.

I'm still not one hundred percent sure what he's doing for his fit but he told me black is good and to of course accent with some type of silver or white if I wanted to. My blonde hair has a pink streak going through it, giving a direct nod to him. I'm sure he'll love it.

He'll probably have some type of pink on as well which will only make us look more spectacular as we stand beside each other.

We're still waiting for their dates to pull up as well so I'm not tripping but it's gonna be interesting to see them beat D-

My thoughts are moved to the doorbell as the loud sound moves through my ear, causing my heart to race almost immediately.

I can't see who is at the door as my mom opens it but the one thing I see is her face go up into a full smile, crinkle on the cheeks and teeth front and center.

Dom for sure.

As if I couldn't get any more confirmation I hear the loud holy shit leave his mouth as he stands at the door and sees my mom in the also black dress that she's wearing.

"You look beautiful." I hear leave his mouth and I can't stop smiling as I roll my eyes, the blood filling my cheek. The door opens wider and I shoot a look to my dad who is standing watching it all go down.

One swift look of his eyes is sent my way and it causes my heart to skip a beat as he looks at me and then looks back to my parents.

"She looks beautiful as well." The comment falls out like butter as he lets out a breathy laugh, almost like he's nervous to speak too loud or say too much.

Holy shit I think I love him.

He smiles at me with a pink gloss complimenting his lips, leaving me to run my fingers over mine as I wonder if I should add some lipstick.

I also just put on some gloss but it's clear with some sparkles, his is a tint of pink.

My eyes flash down to the small box in his hand and the black and white flowers before they quickly travel back up to him; I jump at the sight of him right in front of me. He takes these two flowers, that I realize are now clipped, and runs them through my hair, pushing the left side of my hair back and placing them lightly. My heart smiles.

It's like no one else is in the room and I don't really pay attention to the others as he grabs my hand.

"Nadia, Nadia, Nadia," his eyes quickly move all over my face. He leans to me and kisses my forehead, letting his lips linger long enough for me to feel the butterflies move around my whole body.

"You look beautiful." He says to me as if he isn't wearing a vertical striped suit, resembling Beetlejuice. The corsage sitting in his hand is a bright pink color, the same exact color I picked for the flower that will go on his tux.