Twenty Six

My phone dings as I stare up at the ceiling, probably my brother saying that they're heading home. I check it and laugh when I see that I'm right.

I've been like this for a couple of minutes, trying not to freak out about what just happened. Dom has walked by me multiple times, giggling every time he sees me sprawled out on the couch. If I lift my leg, it shakes. Which is kinda crazy, so I'm chilling.

Zara comes and licks my hand, and I smile down at her as I rub her head. I slowly sit up on the couch, and place my feet on the ground. I feel good, I feel great actually.

I stand up from the couch and Dom appears once again, a cup of water in his hand. I take it from him without asking, and drink some. I nod, smiling at how good it feels to my dry ass mouth.

"Your mouth was open a little, I know it's dry." He picks on me, smiling. I roll my eyes.

"You were staring at me the whole entire time with your lips parted, watching every face I made." I cross my arms over my chest.

He nods. "You got me there." He says, stepping closer to me.

"Bet it made the experience better though. Me watching you... unravel underneath me." He bites his lip, taking the cup back and taking a drink.

"Stop it." I say, placing my hands on his chest before he can reach out to grab me. He takes one step back and puts his hands up.

"My brother just texted and said they're on the way, I'm kinda sad. I wanna stay." I say to him, and he raises his eyebrows at me. Maybe I'm moving too fast, maybe he wasn't expecting that.

"If you're gonna stay, you have to before this weekend." He starts walking away from me, and I pick up that he does that a lot.

I follow him. "Why not this weekend? That would be perfect timing." I have Vic's party in the back of my head, and I at least want him to be here if I'm about to ask to use his fuckin house.

Even though I know I'm stepping over the boundaries, part of me also wants to see what he would say. I don't know how I would feel about letting a couple teenagers stay in my house while I'm gone.

"We're going to perform at this festival," He smiles at me. I smile back, excited for them. "It's in Leeds." He says, and I raise my eyebrows at how he's gonna be in a different country.

"Everyone is going, nobody is gonna be here." He says, and for some reason, I feel like he thinks I'm gonna ask him something.

I nod, taking the information in. He stays right where he is, leaning against the counter. He keeps his eyes on me, waiting for me to say something next.

"I hope you have fun and that you're gonna be safe." I comment, and his smirk turns into a smile, as he stands straight up.

"Sweet girl." He says, running his eyes up and down me, causing me to feel like I'm an ant compared to him. He makes me feel... small under his stare, if that makes sense.

I take a deep breath in and let it out, making it obvious that I don't know what to say. "You're welcome to stay if you want." He says what I didn't think I would hear, and I can't stop my smile from taking up what feels like my whole face.

"Thank you." I say, and he looks behind me, before looking back at me.

"Vic and Matty too." He continues, not giving me any time to react as he steps closer to me. He grabs me by the hand and slowly leads me to the front door, unlocking it. He doesn't say anything, which is kinda weird. I assume that he wants me to leave, so I pick up the hint and put my shoes on.