Thirty Four

(I fixed the time a little and changed some things in old chapters bc I want him to be at the party as well SO ENJOY and sorry if I missed something x)

Saturday Night

"Drink drink drink!" We all scream at the dude standing on the beer keg.

We have spent the last hour partying in Dom's backyard. We came to an agreement and we're good now, but it took a while to see eye to eye. It's Vic's day, so I just shut the fuck up about it as long as we're outside most of the time.

Music plays through the speakers and I laugh about how I'm over here partying with my parents right next door, them thinking that I'm at Vic's when I'm actually one hundred feet away from them, drunk as fuck and missing Dom.

It's kinda weird, but I'm close to 18. I guess that's the excuse I use for everything.

He told me that he's been on a flight back for a while, and he may touch down in time for the party. The festival ended earlier today, something about some acts not showing up or not being able to make it.

Dom can't relate.

I know he's gonna be tired when he touches down because of the different time zones, but he hasn't been there too long.

Most of all, I just don't want him to come home to his fucking house wrecked. I'm not sure if Adam and Michael are gonna be here, but I'm excited.

My eyes wander around the backyard as people are jumping into the pool, banners on the outside as well. Vic is thrashed, and all over this dude. I watch her with a drink in my hand, still trying to make sure she doesn't get too fucked up.

I bop to the music, completely ignoring every guy trying to look my way. I only want to touch Dom right now, and this drink really has me in my feelings.

For multiple reasons, I'm sad because I went against going in his room, but I think I made the right decision. He makes my heart beat like no other but I don't wanna see his room until he decides he wants to take me up there, whatever the reason may be. He makes my heart smile, and going in there with him right beside me feels better than going in there with him thousands of miles away.

All my thoughts find themselves leading their way back to him, and my eyes start to water as I watch this girl and her boyfriend sway to the music, dancing with each other.

"Hey, watch Vic." I say quickly to Matty, walking off before giving him a chance to reply.

I go inside and grab a cup of water, taking multiple drinks before I place it down on the counter. I stand up. I hate being in my feelings and I don't know why I keep doing something that activates my feelings but maybe I want to feel myself be vulnerable, maybe I want to miss Dom.

Maybe I'm making it worse while he's gone so it's better while he's here. I don't know, I don't fucking know, but all I know is that his skin would feel nice right now.

Or maybe I should just stop trying to make every little thing into some type of lesson.

I raise my arm into the air and twist my hand, giggling at how it looks in front of me.

Dude, fuck parties. All I wanna do is cuddle up and watch a movie.

My eyes wander around the room, and I slowly head into the living room. I sigh and sit down on the couch, petting the dog that is beside me. The other one is on the loveseat, and I smile, cuddling up to the one closest to me.

"Yeah, you're a good boy." I rub Ghosts' head, kissing his nose. He tries to lick my face and I turn my head, making it to where he's kissing my cheek. I smile, feeling his tongue go against my ear. It tickles.