Ten

"Dom, what the fuck!" I yell, as I'm still hung upside down over his shoulders

"Dom, what the fuck!" I yell, as I'm still hung upside down over his shoulders. He continues to spin me around, but slows down when I start smacking on his legs. I leave one big slap on his ass and he yells out.

He loosens his grip on me, threatening to drop me. I shriek. "No no no wait!" I scream, hitting him again. I reach down and tug on his sock, and he does it again.

"Say you're sorry!" He yells, laughing. The laugh fills my ears and goes into my brain, seeming like it's gonna stay there forever.

So I apologize to him for him coming over and throwing smoke bombs at us? Then picking me up and spinning me around, and he wants an apology for pulling on his sock? He can kiss my ass.

"Yeah right! You started this war!" I hit his legs again, laughing back at him. I start tickling him and he slowly starts to lose his grip on me. I scream as I start to slip from his hands, and he quickly grabs me again.

"I got you I got you, and war? Oh, prepare to be dusted Nadia Harris." He spins me around again after stopping. Why is he spinning me like I won't throw up all on his pants and shoes?

"I just drank alcohol, why are you spinning me around!" I yell at him, and he stops in his tracks. I can tell he didn't even think about it.

He gently places me on the ground, and the smoke has only subsided a little. I smile as I'm back on the ground, but I'm kind of dizzy. I stand and stare at him for a couple of seconds, telling myself over and over again that I better not throw up.

"Are you alright?" He asks me, holding my shoulders. I slowly nod at him, the burning feeling in my mouth going away.

"You should drink some water." He says, and I nod at him again. I stop nodding when I realize it also makes me dizzy, and I need to learn to speak with my words.

"I'm gonna go in and get some," I turn around, finally able to make out Vic and Matty. "Do you want some water?" I cough, geez Dom, he fucked me up.

I can barely see them nod but they do. I turn back to see Dom still standing where he is, and I think to myself if I should invite him in my house.

After a couple of seconds of debating, and him staring at me, I speak up. "Do you wanna come in and help me get some for everybody?" I ask him, and he nods after what seems like he thought about it for a couple of seconds.

I slide the back door open, and shut it as he steps in. The first thing he does it look around the kitchen, a smile appearing on his face. "So this is where your mother made those kick ass cookies, am I correct?" He asks, looking over at me as I grab cups from the cabinet.

The smile on my face grows wicked, and I roll my eyes at him. "Yessir, the same kick ass cookies that you like, and the ones that definitely boosted your choice of moving in next door." I laugh, putting ice into the cups and them filling them with water.