Thirty Seven

My heart races as I push out something to say, although I have no clue what I even want to.

"Uh- yeah! Come on!" I yell, a gulp following right after. Holy fuck. I'm in here naked, and he's about to come in here and see me through the glass that I was just talking about. Hahaha.

I hear the door open and turn my music down one more time, able to hear him better.

He opens a door and then closes it after a couple of seconds and I just hope that the towel hung outside of the shower is enough for him to not see me.

"So," I gulp as I hear the pants he has on drop to the ground. "I was gonna teach you how to work the music but I see you found out." I keep my eyes straight as I hear him talking right outside of my proximity.

What the fuck is he doing?

"I did! Thank you though!" I yell, not being able to hear him as clear considering he's trying to talk while all I'm tying to do is shower. Plus, I'm freaking out on how he just took his pants off.

He doesn't answer for a little and I try to look at him through the distorted image of the glass, realizing it isn't all that bad. Even though, I shouldn't be trying to look at him like that if I don't want him looking at me like that yet.

"You know that you could have just kept your pants on?" I ask him, scrubbing the shampoo through my hair as I yell over the water.

I hear him laugh and then start to run the sink water, me watching him as he stands over it.

"This is my house I can walk around naked!" He yells over the water. I roll my eyes and continue to do my business.

"You can too, if you want." He jokes with me and I can't help but to laugh as he says that, finding myself also loving the way he says it. He continues to fumble around and I decide to stop this before he can get started.

"Hey, Dom! I'll talk to you when I get out." I say, and I hear him stop fumbling around. I realize that he put on a different pair of pants and I furrow my eyebrows. He chuckles, almost like he can see me.

"I have a proposition waiting for you too when you get out." Is all I hear him say before the door shuts, leaving me thinking about what the hell he could possibly ask me.

I have no idea but at the same time I feel like I also have a small idea.

The rest of my shower goes by quick considering I no longer have a distraction, and when I hop out I change and look at myself in the mirror for a couple of seconds. Actually, I can't even see myself because of the steam, but I can't believe that I'm here, in this situation.

I apply some lotion that was in here which smells nice and girly, no telling who it belongs to. It's literally probably Dom's.

Bruh this is funny ^

After I do that I brush my teeth, and do the usual things before taking my hair out of the towel it's in. I run my hand through it one time, not caring that I'm about to go out in front of Dom and look like a mess.

I was lit as hell last night and he managed to take care of me and see me at one of my lowest points, I'm sure he'll be okay with my hair.

My confidence grows as I fling the door open, smiling at him. He raises his eyebrows at me and runs his eyes down my body.