Chapter 11

Author's Note: I do not own Man of Steel, the DC Extended Universe or any of it's characters as all content belongs to its respective owners. All alternate divergent and gender swap character ideas belong to me.

{Claire's Mindscape}

The last thing Claire remembered is boarding the Black Zero and meeting both Zod and Alia. Then strange things started to take a turn for the worse when she couldn't breath properly and vision grew out of control.

Her body's weight was as if bricks were weighing her down and she vomited her own blood. Finally she passed out and the last words she could hear are from Lois's voice.

Her eyes fluttered opened and she yawned softly. Claire felt the grass tickle her face. Wait! Grass? She raises her upper body and notices that she is no longer in Black Zero or in space. She was at the Kent Farm. The barn, cornfield, and house. She was back in Smallville.

On top of that, she wasn't wearing her Kryptonian skinsuit as she was wearing normal clothes. She saw the sun was setting. 'What's going on here? How did I get back here and where's Lois?' She thoroughly examines her area and comes to a logical conclusion.

"Hello, Kala. Or do you prefer Claire? She heard Zod's voice call out to her from behind. "That's the name they gave you, isn't it?"

 "That's the name they gave you, isn't it?"

"Claire Josephine Kent." Alia voice repeated with disdain. "As expected. Living among these primitives and you hardly grasp your Kryptonian heritage."

She instantly gets up from the ground and spots both Zod and Alia without their armor and only in their Kryptonian skinsuits and cape. They were much like her own except theirs was in black and bore the mark of their house on their chest. Their symbol had a resemblance to that of a horse shoe or omega symbol facing downwards, tilted to the left side.

"This isn't real."