The Thing You Love Most

Începe de la început

The brunette turned to look at the overly serious woman, who said, "Can you babysit Henry tonight?"

Anna nodded. "Yeah of course"

She continued to walk down the road shrugging off the feeling that Regina is hiding something. Anna walked round the corner when she heard Henry say "...They don't know. It's just a haze to them. Ask anyone. Anything. You'll see... Anna! "

Anna quickly swivelled on her feet and walked towards Henry "Yeah Henry?"

"What can you remember before you came to Storybrooke?"

Anna paused thinking about it but came up blank she shrugged and said " I don't know Kid it's kind of blank why?"

"Nothing" Henry grinned

"What are you up to?"

"I'll tell you later Regina told me that you are looking after me tonight"

"I am, and don't you mean your mom? but I need to get to the bar"

"Wait a minute you own a bar?" The blonde said.

"Yeah the Rabbit Hole down the road pop in some time... by the way I'm Anna, Anna Heart"

"I'm Emma swan" Emma said " And I will definitely come to your bar" She smiled.

Anna just smiled

She started walking down the road but she got stopped by a sudden wave of dizziness.

. . . .

"Say it!" A lady in a red and white dress shouted

"Not to you" Anna said

"Never to you" The British man continued

"Say it or I will kill your brother"

She held up her hand and the guy next to her Floated in the air not being able to breathe.

"Will!" She yelled even though she had no idea who this Will was "Stop this please"

"Say it darling and I will"

"If...you...Say it...then she... will control...you" The Man said gasping for air.

"I don't care...I'll do it just let him go"

She retracted her hand and he fell to the ground.

"Now say it I want my Knave back or at least half of it " The lady in the red and white dress said with an evil grin.

"Master of mine your will is thine tell me you hearts need" She said reluctantly, gritting her teeth.

As soon as she had said it red cuffs appeared around her wrists. And she disappeared in a puff of red smoke leaving the man on his own on the floor.

"I will find you Ella I will always find you" He said .

. . . .

Anna came back from the vision with a gasp, "Woah what the hell" 

When she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, "Yeah?" 

"Anna can you come to school I need some help with something." 

Anna nodded, "Sure I'll call Milo to say I'm not coming in then I'll be right over." 

"Thank you."