Chapter 16 : Fighting

You need to listen to this rap! Trust me you won't be disappointed!
______________________________________

"For the love of god can you stop?!" Bennett yelled while rolling his eyes.

"Guys?" Jordan piped in.

"No! Not until you tell me what's up your ass because you never act like this!" I yelled getting in his face.

"Guys?" Jordan stuck his hand up but we didn't even acknowledge him. We were too busy yelling at each other.

"Why can't you just leave me alone!" His nostrils flared as he glared at me. His eyes felt like ice, Declan should be proud. Instead he's watching us fight with a bag of popcorn.

"Oh I know!" I stuck up my index finger.

"What?" Bennett's eyebrows furred as he looked at me, probably from the sound of my voice changing.

I sneered at him, "You got the devils staff up your ass!" I poked his chest.

"That was good." Declan commented.

Bennett's eye twitched as he looked down at me, "No! I've got you stuck up my ass!"

I gasped, hitting my chest "Are you calling me a pain in the ass?"

"I'm glad we're on the same page." He rolled his eyes while crossing his arms.

I can't handle him anymore- Woah! Let's rewind to the beginning so you can understand how we got here... Errr....Errr....Errr..

"I don't think this is a good idea." Jordan muttered while trying to walk in the opposite way I was dragging him.

I scoffed, "What are you talking about?" I laughed. "We're just going to talk to him, not like this could get any worse, right?" I stopped walking for a second. Then I shook my head, "Yeah we'll be fine."

"That's what I'm worried about." He muttered under his breath.

I have a plan. Me and Jordan are going to go talk to Bennett and work everything out, after we talk it out we'll be good and everything will go back to normal. Do I even know what normal is anymore?.. Anyways I knew if I told Jordan that I was taking him to talk it out with Bennett then he wouldn't have come, so I went to his house and told him I wanted to go get food with him. I didn't have to say anything else, he was already getting his shoes on and grabbing his wallet.

I drove to McDonald's and got him chicken nuggets then drove to the house. He didn't even notice until I parked the car, and by then I was already dragging him towards the house.

I opened the front door and yelled "Bennett get your butt down here!" There was yelling and banging before Declan walked into the living room dragging Bennett by his ear.

"Ow! Ow! That hurts! Let me go!" Declan let him go and Bennett grunted. He glared at him while fixing his clothes. "There were other ways to drag me down here."

Declan laughed walking into the kitchen, "Yeah but they weren't as fun!"

With Declan gone we stood in the middle of the living room staring at each other. No one talked and I'm pretty sure Jordan wasn't even blinking. "Oh." I let Jordan go and apologized. "Sorry." He nodded. The silence was broken with the sound of something popping. A couple minutes later and Declan came back with a bag of popcorn and some soda.

We all turned and looked at him strangely. "What?" He sounded defensive. "This is going to end bad and I just wanted a snack to go with it." He shrugged walking past us and sitting down on the couch.