true colors(8)

🍋 Chapter warnings:

•Anal sex
•vaginal sex
•fingering both holes
•Shibari/Kinbaku bondage •Bloodletting/ blood drinking
•subtle-ish torturing
•Sadism

💢Some may find this chapter upsetting...

Once more the use of Werewolf and Vampire is to focus on they are monsters. It is supposed to feel somewhat impersonal. I want the emphasis on being monsters and not Husbands with a future Wife. I don't want you as a reader to see it is a sexual preference kind of situation.

This is about monsters fucking, one is a sadist and gives pain so he can feed on blood. Werewolves want rough sex and marking. Vampires want to inflict pain as they feed and have sex. It's all about fear and pain they are capable of inflicting and see no reason not to.

As for the anal sex, I am an educated virgin of sorts. I do know that lube is very important. Not to mention a good cleanse for it too, usually. Do not switch from anal to vaginal without washing first. I want to stay as realistic as possible without sounding like a medical professional... corrections are accepted by me from my readers.

=====

Shouta checks in on Lilah and she's so tired that she's snoring softly. He's hungry but doesn't want to eat her food. So he goes to Hizashi.

"Hungry?" Hizashi asks with a smile.

"Yeah...maybe going hunting for something?" Shouta responds.

"Rabbit or deer, babe?" Yamada chuckles.

"I'm not going to kill one of her rabbits!" Shouta growls loudly. "What is it with you lately? You seem to become crueler and more blood thirsty."

"Well I am a vampire..."

"That's not funny coming from you anymore..." Aizawa tsks.

"Lead the way, oh cranky one..."

Shouta strips down to nothing then steps outside. The air has cooled so he shivers for a moment then his bones flow and muscles bend into the Werewolf form. Hizashi never gets tired of watching Shouta transform. He becomes taller and even more physically imposing yet he looks like a beautiful wolf that walks on two legs. Yamada wishes Aizawa would stay in this form longer. Shouta's wolf hair is soft and warm, with a hint of musk that always gets Hizashi's mouth watering.

Aizawa makes shape changing look easy.

The rabbits quickly scurry away and hide from the Werewolf. The two predators begin moving out and on to a game trail. It is heading to the meadow they passed earlier. They silently approach the clearing. Hizashi waits in the tree line so Shouta can enjoy his hunt.

Shouta crouches down then begins to stalk a doe with fawns. He decides that taking only one fawn is acceptable. Aizawa only ever hunts for necessary reasons and not for mere bloodsport. That means just one young deer.

Hizashi doesn't understand his moral quandary. Why not kill them all?

The large grey and white ticked Werewolf stealths closer, like a cat not a canine. He leaps up and pounces on the fawn farthest from its mother. The fawn cries out once then is dead. Aizawa doesn't even play with his food as most Werewolves do. Shouta doesn't let his 'beast' ever out that he can't control.