dream to nightmare (4)

Author Note: this dream/nightmare sequence has been situated with mostly referring Hizashi as 'the Vampire'.  I want the reader to understand that Yamada is acting by his monster motivation.

I have tried to not use Husband as it's not about their relationship in real time of the story. Gays are NOT monsters in any shape or form.

It's about Hizashi being a vampire that has lost control of his vampiric hunger. ~•‡•~Michi Tală

†••‡••†••‡••†••‡••†••‡••†••‡••†••‡••†

Shouta's mind slips into a dream of a beautiful forest of old growth trees.  The forest is untouched by loggers, so a grove of Cedars is as old as the discovery of America.  His nose sniffs heavily then his golden eyes close.  The smell of this pocket of forested heaven, brings a gentle calm to his Werewolf mind.

~•For a moment his subconscious wonders if such a forest even exists.

The next part gets even better.  Shouta, in his Werewolf form, is tracking bare feet that have danced lightly across the grass.  There standing in a meadow is Lilah.  She turns to see Aizawa on the edge of it.  Lilah's eyes show how pleased she is to see him.

~•Her delicate fingers beckon for him to approach.

Shouta stalks boldly up to Lilah then lifts her up.  She instinctively wraps her slender, long legs around his sculpted muscles around his waist.  Their lips hungrily trying to consume the others.  Shouta and Lilah playfully battle for dominance of whose mouth.  Lilah finally gives in when Shouta licks then tugs on her bottom lip.  She gasps softly then Shouta's tongue in her mouth, exploring every spot, until saliva trickles out.  Their mouths part to long strands of saliva between them.

~•Lilah let's a small whimper out from them stopping. 

The young woman wants more...much more from her newly found Werewolf lover.  With both  agility and stretch, of a Were, Aizawa's canines nip firmly.  He only pauses long enough to check his marks.  Lilah's hips wiggle back and forth, impatiently.  Shouta chuckles gruffly.  Her sharp little nails dig into the back of his neck. The pain can only be explained as "delicious' to Aizawa.

His golden eyes study hers.  No words need to be exchanged.  His teeth tug lightly on her earlobe then a flexing of his back and his painful erect cock glides in.  He doesn't stop until he feels her cervix with the tip.  A long, relaxed sigh leaves them both.  Lilah rises up slightly so now her legs can get purchase on his strong waist.

Now Shouta begins his assault on her soaking wet core.  Her fluids run out and over his balls.  He, having exceptional hearing, notes the faint sound of her dripping even to the ground.  Lilah times her rising and falling to the rythme that Shouta is fucking her.  The woods and meadow fill with the sounds of Lilah panting and moaning.  Aizawa nips occasionally then rumbles a deep growl out.

~•A squeeze with body shutters is Lilah's response.

Aizawa can no longer contain himself.  He begins to thrust rougher...harder.  it takes only moments for his new lover to cum undone.  Her voice cries out his name,  'Shou-Ta!'

Shouta's answer, to his name being screamed, is another growl as his cock paints her pussy white with thick ropes of cum.  His knot wedges tightly at the base of her pussy.  Now strong hips rut hard and fast against her pelvis.  Aizawa bounces Lilah's body so hard that she can't speak.  Shouta is making sure his new lover wants to come back for another ride and hopefully many more in the long run.

The Werewolf slowly sets Lilah down once the knot allows him to do so.  The young woman has wobbly legs so she sways towards a fall tree.  Her bare ass settles on it, as Shouta swipes his sweaty black hair, out of his eyes.