48

An: this is the "Saturday" update but I'm on vacay with crappy WiFi and wanted to make sure I could post it & I'm gonna be crazy busy for the fourth tomorrow, so you get it early!
Enjoy,
Sav 🖤

Holland shifted her weight nervously from one foot to the other as her eyes remained peeled to the arrival corridor of the airport.

Lucky for her, the boys arrival seemed to be under the radar and thus the waiting area was free of fans, a luxury she hadn't even dared to hope for.

She stood on her tiptoes, craning to peer through the mass of people that were exiting towards the parking structure, desperately hoping to see his short dark locks.

"Whoever you're waiting for must be a really lucky man." A deep and raspy voice with an accent not native to the states said quite close to her left ear.

A grin split her face as she turned towards him, her arms slipping around his neck as she buried her face into his chest.

He held her close, pressing a kiss to the top of her head as she let herself revel in the way it felt to be in his arms again, so completely overwhelmed by the way he held her as the scent that was so inherently him overwhelmed her senses.

He looked mouth watering, his bucket hat he'd taken to wearing was pulled down low to shield his face and had shielded him from her vision as he'd come in with the other passengers explaining why she hadn't spotted him. His toned chest was visible through his black T-shirt and she subconsciously licked her lips as her gaze lowered and she spotted his sweatpants shoved into the tops of his high top converse.

Fuck. He was exquisite and seeing him like that only called into question her decision to not let them be together.

He had told her so many times how much he wanted her and the ache between her legs from their simple reunion made it painfully clear that she still wanted him too.

So why the hell weren't they together again?

"He seems to thinks so. He's a bit of a masochist though if you ask me." She said with a small smirk, her hand still interlocked behind his neck as she finally responded to his earlier statement.

"Really? And why's that?"

"Because no matter how many times I push him away and choose a fucking sport over him, he still keeps coming back for more." She said sadly.

"Sounds like a man in love to me." He replied quickly, dipping his head to press his lips to hers.

Her eyes fluttered closed as she tried to soak in the moment.

"Fuck."

He laughed and pulled away just enough to look at her face.

"What?"

"I know I'm just supposed to be picking you guys up since the girls were busy but, do you think after we ditch the others you could..."

"I could what?" He asked.

"Do you wanna come back to the apartment? Lexi isn't back from the break yet and my first practice isn't until Monday morning, it's only Saturday. So that gives us like thirty six hours before I have to completely give up my life outside of the gym for the season and I want to spend them with you, if you'll let me."

"Is that even a question?" He asked, his eyes holding nothing but adoration as he looked at her.

"I guess not, then." She said with a last smile, tiptoeing up to peck his lips one last time before she tangled her fingers with his and the pair led the group out to her waiting SUV.