29

Calum's heart raced as he lay next to Holland after confessing his love for her. Hearing her say it back to him had been even more exhilarating than he had expected and as he held her he now felt an overwhelming desire to demonstrate his love physically.

He rolled onto his side, facing her and placing the palm of his hand against her cheek. She leaned into it and he lifted his head and leaned forward to meet her lips with his.

Their kiss was soft, at least at first, her pale pinks quickly becoming a deeper shade, swelling as they intensified their connection and his tongue slipped into her mouth.

He let his hand drift down her body, his fingertips brushing over her skin until they reached her waist where they gripped tightly to her and pulled her body flush against his.

Their kissing never ceased, she tasted so lovely and he was certain that if she allowed him to he could go on kissing her forever.

Her hands ran over his chest, everywhere she touched sparked tiny bursts of electricity that had their kiss suddenly feeling more animalistic, frantic. He rolled them over so that he straddled her, his knees pushing against the mattress on either side of her, his dark eyes searching her blue ones looking for any signs of hesitancy but all he saw in them was desire.

He bent forward at his waist, lifting the him of the silk night dress she wore, revealing her matching underwear, and kissing upwards, bringing the fabric along with him until the dress had been removed and her bare chest was visible.

His tongue darted from his mouth to wet his lips. She was mouth watering and he wanted nothing more than to have his way with her and she seemed to be of the same mind. Her hands danced over his chest, her fingers tracing along the lines of the dark ink that covered his collarbone and chest.

He held their eye contact as he lowered himself over her breasts, pulling her left nipple between his teeth and tugging gently. He coaxed out a moan from her and smirked against her flesh as he rolled his tongue over the sensitive nub, his right hand massaging her right breast as her hands tugged against his hair.

Her back arched, pushing her body against him as she moaned and he dropped his hand between her legs, rubbing over her heat, only the thin silk of her underwear separating him from having her.

He could feel the dampness he had caused her through the fabric and it spurred his own arousal, his boxer briefs, the only clothing he wore, doing little to hide the affect she was having on him.

"Calum.." She whispered, the moonlight coming through the hotel window casting a soft blue light across her as he leaned away form her just enough to study her face. "Please." She pleaded, her fingers pulling at the waistband of his underwear.

He forced down the lump in his throat, he wanted their first time to be everything they both wanted, but he was quickly losing the battle to maintain his control. It was taking everything within him to not tear away her panties with his teeth.

He dipped his hand within her underwear, his fingers circling her clit and following her cleft as she gasped from the contact and moaned as he pushed one of his fingers into her. She fisted the sheets and swore as he pumped his digit in and out of her until he felt her relax slightly and added a second.

He used his free hand to slide her panties down her legs and she kicked them off. She braced her hands on his shoulders, her fingernails digging into his tan skin, cries of his name and their shared heavy breathing the only sounds in the room until she let loose a loud whine and came on his fingers.

He lifted his hand to his mouth, licking her taste off of his fingers until they were clean and stepping away for a moment to his luggage to grab a condom from his bag.

"You brought condoms on tour?" She asked, affronted.

"I was hoping you really would make it out to see me, didn't want to be unprepared." He said, removing the film from around the box showing that they had gone unused. That sight resettled her and she lay back against the covers as Calum sheathed himself in the condom and then returned to his previous position with her trapped below his body as he straddled her.

Her hand was on his neck, the pad of her thumb brushing across his cheek until he lowered himself and kissed her. Her breath was hot as he moved to her neck and it fanned across his forehead.

She moaned as he sucked at the skin at the hollow of her throat, bringing the blood to the surface in a lasting display. He kissed the newly formed bruise before creating another along her collar bone. When her body was reacting to him the way he desired, sweat forming across her hairline and her body glistening in the soft light that still streamed in through the window he aligned his tip with her core and sank inside of her.

He moaned as she pulled hard against his hair, it was painful but in the best way and his dick twitched inside of her. It was like she was his kryptonite and he was already set to detonate, dancing dangerously along the edge of

"Move." She told him and he had no choice but to head her request, lifting his hips and dropping his weight against her in a steady rhythm. She kissed his neck, hot and sloppy kisses falling against his skin as he filled her repeatedly and she whined his name.

The heels of her feet dug into his back, her head lulled backwards into the covers as he hit her deeper and deeper with each thrust, barely holding it together. He sucked in a breath and rolled them over, relinquishing the control to her and letting her take over.

She smirked at him as she moved her hips, his hands firmly trained on them as he lifted his to meet her and the friction between their bodies was amplified. The view was impeccable, her breast bouncing practically in his face, her long blonde hair live waves behind her.

He reached for her, his hand finding the back of her neck and pulling her down to him as he groaned and drove himself into her at a lightening pace that had her screaming his name a moment later. He felt her body tense and spasm as she came but he didn't let up until he had joined her, his body relaxing as she slumped against him.

It took a few moments for their breathing to become even and when it had she rolled off of him but cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, peppering kisses across her forehead and holding her close.

"I love you, Cal." She whispered.

"I love you more."

AN: I didn't mean for this chapter to be a smut fest but here we are

ILY

Sav🖤