vertically.

OMG GUYS FIRST CHAPTER

WHOS EXCITE???

IM EXCITE

IM V V V EXCITE:D

ENJOY!!!

hugz and tickles

-carlee

Michael.

This is it.

I'm done.

Cut vertically Mikey. It'll be over before you know it. I'm trying to help. You will finally be rid of this awful, painful world, free. What will you be missing? More importantly who would miss you? Your parents? Luke? They don't love you. So what's the point?

Just do it.

Here, we'll help...

I couldn't control it anymore. I was done with trying. I had officially given up. We are over. I signed the papers. Done with the swipe of a pen.he doesn't love me. He probably hates me.

He should.

I hate me.

 I take in a deep breath. I feel my lungs extend against my ribs, my stomach puffs out. I close my eyes.

I'm ready.

Take me...

We will.

I just let it happen. I take the sharp metal in between my fingers, preparing.

That is far too small. You need something much larger for this.

I bite me lip, walking downstairs as fast as my feet can take me. It was almost as if I was an auto pilot. I had shut everything out emotionally. I stuffed them in a jar and place them in a crevice in my head, where they couldn't get out. Where I couldn't feel, couldn't think. They were doing the thinking for me.

I open up a drawer, with the child proof safety. So many shiny knives reflect my image back to me. I barley recognize myself. Is this what I've become? Is this what I was without him before?

My fingers blindly shuffle through them, picking out a rather large one. Instead of going back to the bathroom, my body slides down onto the kitchen floor.

Vertically.

I press the cool sharpness to my skin. I don't glide it. I just let it sit there.

"Michael stop."

The voice makes me jump. It was stern, and demanding. The knife slips out of my grip and I look around. What was I doing? I didn't want this. I don't  want everything to end. I want to live to see him again. I want to fight for him, I want him back in my arms.

I will never stop fighting for him.

he doesn't want you, you need to let go.

No.

You need to do this, you are nothing. You don't even deserve to be alive as we speak. You're worthless and a complete waist of space. Just do it.

I quickly rip my phone from my pocket, I just needed to see him. Even if it was only a picture. I am well aware of the tears streaming down my face as I look through the picture of Luke. Some I took when he wasn't even looking. Those were the most beautiful. Just Luke.