therapist.

hey yallz, i just wanted to let you know that if you message me, i wont respond cuz i honestly dont see them!! If u wanna send me a message then inbox me! i always reply to you lovely people i promise<3 but i dont see the messages youve posted to my message board:( so PLEASE INBOX ME if u wanna

ilyssssssssm

hugz and tickles

-carlee

Michael.

"So, Michael." I shift in the stiff leather chair, "Do you want to tell me what happened, that night?"

No

"No." I say automatically.

"Michael, " he sighs, "how do you expect me to help if you don't tell me what's wrong?"

I don't expect you to help at all, dip-shit. We don't need you.

I only shrug, just wanting the voices to stop screaming inside of my head, its giving me a headache.

"Just tell me what happened Michael." he huffs.

"Fine." I say, standing from the uncomfortable tan chair," I tried to kill myself because I was sad, but I'm not sad anymore okay? The problem is resolved, actually, it was never really there. It was a mistake, I wanted to take it back as soon as it happened. Why do you think I called the ambulance?" I snap.

"Michael, you seem very angry."

"Oh my God..."

"Sit. Tell me about it." he gestures back to the chair from Hell.

"No! I am not angry because of anything except for you! You are annoying the Hell outta me! Everything is fine now! Can we just leave it at that? I don't want to talk about it, because you can' help me. I can help myself by getting out of this damn hospital."

"But Michael, why are you in this hospital in the first place?"

"Because I tried to fucking kill myself!" I yell, my face turning red.

"That's not what you told us." he said, leaning back into his chair.

"Us? Who's us?" venom pouring through my words.

"The nurses, the doctor, me. When I first saw you, you were crying hysterically, telling everyone that the voices made you do it." he wears a smug smile. "Do you hear voices Michael?"

"No, well, not anymore."

Don't lie Michael. Are you just deaf now? We are still here. We never left.

"Are you sure?"

no

"Positive." I say quickly. He raises his eyebrows and writes something down on his yellow pad of paper.

He knows you're lying Michael. He thinks you're crazy. Just wait, he'll have you admitted to the loony bin by tomorrow.

"So, when did these voices start?"

"Does it matter? I don't hear them anymore, so none of this is necessary." I shrug, trying to look relaxed. On the inside, I was flipping shit.

"What did you mean by 'They made me do it?', Do the voices tell you to do things? Things you don't want to do?" he questions, sitting on the edge of his seat. I just stare back at him blankly. "Michael," he sighs, "you need to open up to me, or we are never going to get anywhere."

"Where is it we're supposed to be heading?" I fire back.

"We need to find the root of this, find out why you are hearing-"

"Heard." I interrupt.

"Yes, heard, the voices in the first place."

"I already know why."

"You do?" he looks at me surprised. I only nod. He urges me to continue and it's my turn to sigh.

"It's a long story." I mumble, not wanting to tell. I didn't know him, I didn't trust him.

"We have loads of time Michael, tell me."

I swallow.

Stop being such a pussy Michael. Tell him how you cheated on your husband and he left you. Then out of fucking guilt and self pity, you tried to kill yourself.

That wasn't what happened at all...the voices are even lying to me...

"I-I thought my husband was cheating on me, with a girl. My friend told me about it. I guess I got upset, I didn't believe him. Then he showed me pictures, pictures of them together and hugging. I was sad, I thought he was going to leave me for her. I got extremely drunk with my co worker and we slept together. B-but I don't remember any of it! It wasn't my fault...he found out. He left me. I thought he hated me, then the voices started. At first they were quiet, like a whisper in the back of my mind. But they grew, getting louder and louder until they were just ringing in my ears. Telling me how worthless and disgusting I was, how Luke would never love me again, how I should just kill myself and save the world of the burden. I started self harming, it helped a little, it made the voices quieter, but then they got worse, worse than ever. I thought Luke wanted to divorce me, so I got drunk, and they voices just kept telling me to do it. I did it just to shut them up. But I changed my mind, I didn't;t want to die. then I felt my arms burning. I looked down and saw the cuts, I still have no idea how they got there. I didn't do it, it just-it just happened. I didn't want to die, I still don't want to die, so I called an ambulance. They were loud while I was recovering, but then I got a phone call from Luke and, and he told me he loved me. I haven't heard them since."

He gives me a good long stare and his lips twitch into a smile. Not a warm, good smile. An evil, twisted smile that made my stomach churn.

"You are such a bad liar Michael. You're hearing them right now. Have fun in the loony bin."

My eyes wide and I hear the sound of the door opening behind me, I turn to see who it is. A man wearing a fancy suit and has a clipboard enters, smiling sadly at me.

"Hello Michael, I'm doctor Phillips, I'm going to need you to come with me."

I furrow my brows at his words and whirl around. The man who was previously sitting in the leather chair, with the yellow note pad is gone.

"B-But what about the man?"

"Michael, who were you talking to?" he asks.

"I-I thought it was my therapist, but, he's gone." I say in disbelief. "He was here, but, b-but now he's gone...where'd he go?"

"Michael, look up there." doctor Phillips points to a security camera in the corner. "We saw everything, you were talking to yourself. There was no one here."

"W-What? That's not possible-"

"Michael, I'm gonna need you to come with me."

See Michael? You're crazy.